MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2012-04-16, 16:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Happy Birthday, Amadeus!

Whoo hoo! I couldn't think of anything witty for a title so I'll just cut to the chase. Have an absolutely wonderful birthday, my friend.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2012-04-16, 16:26
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Happy birthday dude

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-04-16, 20:36
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Have a good one!

And haha, we missed Reqtum's bday.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-04-16, 20:36
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Patrik is one of the last Swedes to have actually been born, owing to the Squishy Laws passed in the Swedish parliament during the 80s which forbid the natural conception and birth process for reasons of health and safety. All Swedes created after Amadeus, therefore, come in flat-packs with very little in the way of clear instructions for assembly, which is why so many of them are walking around with their legs and arms in the wrong place and why so many parents are left with a seemingly complete child and yet are still in possession of several important-looking components which didn't seem to fit anywhere and are now kept in the drawer next to the kitchen sink in case they're discovered to be useful later.

May you receive much joy from your sugar-free regulation-size birthday cake and may the fire department representative assigned to your birthday event get much pleasure from using a specially designed miniature fire extinguisher to blow out the candles on your behalf for your own safety and well-being, not only from the fire but also from the adverse health effects associated with exhaling slightly harder than normal.

Have a good'n, sugartits

Last edited by Paddy : 2012-04-16 at 22:54. Reason: Typo

Old 2012-04-17, 13:58
Amadeus
Quantum.

It blows big time to come back here because of what seems to have happened to moe, but yea. Thanks guys.

Oh, and Paddy, you know what the depressing thing is? I found myself sitting and nodding slightly through three quarters of that before I realized I wasn't reading the latest proclamation from parliament. Anyhow, I celebrated by carting around a CP-guy wearing outrageous make-up in a wheel chair. True story.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2012-04-17, 14:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Is that the same wheelchair guy from the pictures you've shown in the past?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2012-04-17, 19:32
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Happy birthday to our swedish genius.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2012-04-17, 19:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I hope you got yourself a Mandelbrot set to enjoy your life

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-04-18, 10:48
Amadeus
Quantum.

I'm extremely sorry not to have a picture of the aforesaid event. However, here's another picture. Even though I'm not the one doing the carting here, this picture of us entering the European Parliament building should hopefully convey everything you need to know.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...5_7266934_n.jpg

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-04-18, 12:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

lol Far out.

Old 2012-04-19, 11:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
I'm extremely sorry not to have a picture of the aforesaid event. However, here's another picture. Even though I'm not the one doing the carting here, this picture of us entering the European Parliament building should hopefully convey everything you need to know.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...5_7266934_n.jpg
C'mon man, I know you're a filthy liberal n'all but I think this is taking things a bit too far:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums...OOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

Old 2012-04-19, 13:43
Amadeus
Quantum.

I am flattered that this is really one of the more artistically accomplished drawings you've put on here.
I'm a liberal now? Last time someone classified me I was a libertarian, though personally I'm quite content with "bugger all" for a slogan.

- Carl Sagan