MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-11-24, 14:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

what goes squawk thump squawk thump

Flipping the bird for Paddy's birthday! I know we're going to have ham, turkey and stuffing for his birthday. Those seem pretty appropriate. Timing is everything!

Have a great birthday, ole buddy.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-11-24, 16:37
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

What a convenient birthday, ya dirty leprechaun

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-11-24, 16:52
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

This gonna be your birthday song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdVT_sicAaw

It'd be so much more fun if you guys would actually understand the lyrics

SHOW DEM BOOBIES FOR TEH PAD!

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-11-24, 17:04
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yea, I guess I might say "happy birthday and have a good one", but saying that would imply that at least three midgets and an innocent bystander would be just downright horribly treated before the end of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Oh, and Gomli, this may or may not cause you to look at your FB updates in a new light, but I speak German fairly fluently.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-11-24, 18:37
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I love you more than I love turnips, Padsminkle. I miss you. I remember when I used to hold you and you would sit on my face and wiggle.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-11-24, 19:19
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus

... but I speak German fairly fluently.

no. prove it

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-11-24, 20:48
Amadeus
Quantum.

OK, we could be up against a bit of an impasse here. Wanna pay for a plane ticket?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-11-25, 05:50
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Fuck you, Paddy.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-11-25, 14:19
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
OK, we could be up against a bit of an impasse here. Wanna pay for a plane ticket?

COWARD! Here or nowhere!

(still love you )

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-11-25, 18:09
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I love you more than I love turnips, Padsminkle. I miss you. I remember when I used to hold you and you would sit on my face and wiggle.

Good times... good times. They grow up so fast, man...

Old 2011-11-25, 19:39
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
COWARD! Here or nowhere!

(still love you )

But... you do realize how pointless that would be? I mean, google translate, dictionaries, text books... I wouldn't really be proving anything at all, right? I mean, surely you understand that all I'm trying to accomplish here is to have you invite me over in Paddy's own birthday thread?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-11-26, 05:16
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

I am shocked that Paddy himself hasn't posted up a storm in this thread yet. You drown yourself in Jameson now y'hear??

Old 2011-11-27, 16:22
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy had some family and friends stuff come up. He found out he's with child again ( stop impregnating him Gomers!) and he went to visit a shaman in the Peruvian desert to find out if it's twins again this time. At least that's what HE said.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-11-27, 17:01
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Every time he tells those stories I think he's in hospital or something like that. Didn't he had a lobotomy and that stuff already?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-11-27, 19:22
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I thought he was a 30 year old virgin. Who will I have to look up to now?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-11-27, 20:59
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Happy Birthday Irish brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-11-28, 02:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

First I'd like to say thank you to Bobblings for giving Mansley and I separate birthday threads. I'm sick of living in the shadow of that Jon Venables-lookin' cunt.

Quote:
SHOW DEM BOOBIES FOR TEH PAD!
If you're referring to Bobbi's I've already seen 'em, but her sordid PMs aren't the only means of seeing them; just ask Buzz Aldrin if you can have a look at the holiday snaps he took from Apollo 11. The pics are of the earth as a whole, but if you look real hard you can just make out the Great Wall of China running parallel with her left areola.

Quote:
Yea, I guess I might say "happy birthday and have a good one", but saying that would imply that at least three midgets and an innocent bystander would be just downright horribly treated before the end of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Oh, and Gomli, this may or may not cause you to look at your FB updates in a new light, but I speak German fairly fluently.
All I could rustle up was a Swede and three landmine victims. If life gives you lemons made lemonade! ... all over the stumps of an amputee and a weeping blonde pansy.

Wait, you speak German? Was that the war-dodging deal you guys struck with Nazi Germany? All I ever hear from the British regarding that war is "if we'd lost WWII we'd all be speaking German!" and it hadn't occurred to me that voluntarily adopting German as a language would have been enough to avoid that whole unfortunate episode. And maybe if we had avoided it PST wouldn't have turned out the way he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Turnips make my farts smell like your mother's cunt-breath. I miss you too, in much the same way that Stefan Fritzl misses her grandpappy's bedtime stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Fuck you, Paddy.
UP THE BUM NO HARM DONE!

Quote:
...I mean, surely you understand that all I'm trying to accomplish here is to have you invite me over in Paddy's own birthday thread?
If my celebratory birthday thread can be used as a conduit between your cock and Gomli's anus then I've lived a worthwhile life. However, if I myself can be that conduit my life will be all the better for it, despite the harmless Swedish AIDS virus you'll pump into my gut-sock and the fact that my cock will start leaning permanently to the right after sodomising Gomers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
I am shocked that Paddy himself hasn't posted up a storm in this thread yet. You drown yourself in Jameson now y'hear??
I sure did! If by "Jameson" you mean "the anal fruitshake of an elderly illegal Cambodian immigrant survivor of the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields who thought she was getting a cash-in-hand job ironing my sweet t-shirts".

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Paddy had some family and friends stuff come up. He found out he's with child again ( stop impregnating him Gomers!) and he went to visit a shaman in the Peruvian desert to find out if it's twins again this time. At least that's what HE said.
Turned out to be a massive pair of stomach tumours. Luckily they cancel each other out, so no surgery or chemotherapy required. At least that's what Wikipedia says.

Oh wait, I just checked; that particular piece of information was deleted from the main Cancer_Treatment article. I've contacted FuckCancerVictims1987 to find out why his edits were removed...

Quote:
Every time he tells those stories I think he's in hospital or something like that. Didn't he had a lobotomy and that stuff already?
They don't let me into the hospital anymore; apparently limping around with a cane and affecting an American accent whilst insulting patients and diagnosing everyone with Lupus isn't as funny to the families of the dead as it is to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I thought he was a 30 year old virgin. Who will I have to look up to now?
One out of two ain't bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Happy Birthday Irish brother!
Irish brother? Is that a term of endearment or are you just being a big fat RACIST? "Irish brother" is a racial epithet directed at the working class Catholic Irish who could only get work as chimney sweeps. NEVER FORGET!!!!1

Aaaaaaaaand I'm spent. Thanks everyone

Old 2011-11-28, 12:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
If you're referring to Bobbi's I've already seen 'em, but her sordid PMs aren't the only means of seeing them; just ask Buzz Aldrin if you can have a look at the holiday snaps he took from Apollo 11. The pics are of the earth as a whole, but if you look real hard you can just make out the Great Wall of China running parallel with her left areola.

Turned out to be a massive pair of stomach tumours.

One out of two ain't bad.

fxd

And those weren't my boobs. They were my knees. He's never actually seen boobs other than his own so he can't tell the difference. He's never even seen his own really since his parents took down all the mirrors the first year of his life because that cooing bundle of burps and noxious gases kept cracking the mirrors. The only time he has seen them was in the rippled reflection of a nearby pond when his uncle took him on a picnic - without the basket, but just the tablecloth. He's has distorted views of bazooms ever since.

Old 2011-11-28, 15:52
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I sure did! If by "Jameson" you mean "the anal fruitshake of an elderly illegal Cambodian immigrant survivor of the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields who thought she was getting a cash-in-hand job ironing my sweet t-shirts".

Ahaha, "anal fruitshake" is the greatest pairing of words I've ever read.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-11-29, 05:59
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:

They don't let me into the hospital anymore; apparently limping around with a cane and affecting an American accent whilst insulting patients and diagnosing everyone with Lupus isn't as funny to the families of the dead as it is to me.

You win money for making a House reference.

Old 2011-11-29, 06:36
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Paddy's superior post count proves I'm more underground than him and hence more METAL

Go me.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn