Old 2011-05-27, 12:50
oddball
New Blood

Rage

Mannic depression,
Suicidal agression,
Oh god please make the pain go away,
Flash of death,alchol breath,
Bullet speeding car blows them all away....

No anticipaion of recreation, I dont wanna go to heaven or hell,
Stay put here in my rage , rage in my cell,
Blood bleeds out of my heart,
And into my grave ,

I drowned eaternaly, I drowned in my RAGE.

I wrote that in the 6th grade

Old 2011-06-03, 17:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

If you wrote this in sixth grade you must have flunked a few years. This does not sound like any 6th grader I've ever run across in 52 years, no matter how mature or depraved, and I've known a lot of them.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-06-06, 22:12
oddball
New Blood

had a step mom who was into the doors alot so i was into jim morrison, and started smoking weed and shit with her, any way at the time my dad was beating her and me and i was keeping a note book full of poems it was one of them(the only one I remember ) before all that my mom sold me ( no shit) and I ended up in foster care and all that crap, but ive always been into reading and dark crap so I got real into slayer , ministry, cannibal corpse , nin ect it was the 90's
It was a kinda dark time in my life that realy lasted till my 20's and in some ways isnt over, only thing that keeps me from going nuts is my wife kids and my bass(and alot of Heiniken)

but i dont realy wright lyrics anymore just bass lines (and not so great ones INMO lol)

Anyway thanx for the reply

Old 2011-06-07, 07:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I suppose lack of childhood can push some people over the edge into depression, and other band lyrics could be a major influence, too. I worked with quite a few kids at a children's home and this seemed more mature, for lack of a better word, than most of them would come up with at that age. Have fun with your family and be responsible for breaking the cycle that you grew up with. Best of luck and maybe sometime your writing or bass riffs will be therapeutic release.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-06-07, 20:58
oddball
New Blood

oh for sure man , im working up at a geo. feild statoin this summer in the mountins ,just me work and my bass kinda chillin and doing my thing you know?

Old 2011-06-08, 03:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's cool. Sounds like a place for inspiration.

Old 2011-06-10, 12:05
oddball
New Blood

Oh man , it's been great home for 4 days this week ,been having a great time jammin alone in a large hall by a fire while im not working.

got dropt from my band , but dont realy care , we were forced to play nothing but zepplin anyway so I can work on what I wanna play now wich is great!!!

plus I love to hike and im in the best place in the area to do that to , just hard decide wich to do at this point since I realy enjoy both.

but feels good to get away to the mountins for a week at a time, just miss my wife and kids while im there.