MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests

Old 2011-01-12, 11:10
cyanide_christ
New Blood

HELP PLEASE :) !!!

I was wonderin if anyone could make/upload th guitar pro tabs for "Ion Dissonance-We Call This One Fuck Off"
i searched th net for th tabs of th album bt couldn't find a single one,
i would 'really appreciate it' if a member would create or upload th guitar pro tabs of th song if they have it!!

thank you,
hope i get a reply soon..

Old 2011-01-12, 15:21
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide_christ
I was wonderin if anyone could make/upload th guitar pro tabs for "Ion Dissonance-We Call This One Fuck Off"
i searched th net for th tabs of th album bt couldn't find a single one,
i would 'really appreciate it' if a member would create or upload th guitar pro tabs of th song if they have it!!

thank you,
hope i get a reply soon..

Doubt anyone here has it, sorta new release. Sounds ok, except for the singing/screaming.

p.s. I'd hassle this board member named "Paddy" through P.M.'s until he finally breaks down and transcribes it for you.

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-01-12 at 15:25.

Old 2011-01-12, 16:41
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
p.s. I'd hassle this board member named "Paddy" through P.M.'s until he finally breaks down and transcribes it for you.
Disclaimer: this does not necessarily reflect the views of the management.

Old 2011-01-13, 18:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Pr0az, ya dick! This poor guy PMed me and I had to tell him what a salacious, cum-flavoured reprobate you are. I hope you're happy now. If not, cheer up; you're currently only half a cunt but with the right schooling at the University of Dyldo you'll be right up there with Pol Pot and Sid Viscous.

Long story short: I don't do Requesty McQuesties. I'm much too important for that sort of thing.

P.S. Pr0az likes to cup his sister's pudenda whilst maintaining severely intense levels of eye contact with her. It's not for any sordid sexual reason, it just happens to be the best way to hypnotise fat 'n' hairy Downs Syndrome knuckle-fuckers.

Old 2011-01-14, 09:39
Pr0az
Post-whore

Lol, He must have missed your disclaimer.

Old 2011-01-18, 17:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Missing my various disclaimers is potentially lethal. Few live to tell the tale, or at least live in perpetual pain from the Hiroshima-strength cystitis they invariably find themselves with due to not reading the literature which accompanies my penis.

Old 2011-01-18, 17:59
Pr0az
Post-whore

Really, he pmed you though?

Old 2011-01-18, 18:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, I felt bad, then I remembered that I'm a cunt and I felt better again.

Old 2011-01-22, 15:19
cyanide_christ
New Blood

thnks guys bt i managed to listen n learn th song, took a lotta time n repeated listening though.

thanks anyways.