tell one more,and it'll be your last

you tell lies
you better keep your mouth shut
you tell lies
you better keep your mouth shut
you better
keep your mouth shut
keep your fucking mouth shut!

thank you for reading,please comment on it !

Old 2010-06-13, 14:53
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
i'll make u cry
you might die!

damn dawg,

dats straight up poetry rite dur.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2010-06-13, 15:47
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Sounds like someone's oatmeal got whizzed in. I suppose it would work. It's basic anger with a thought process. No distractions as to what the anger is about so it's versatile in that way. Not really anything this old lady would do much with, but I'm just one person. Someone could either incite a riot or at least get out some frustration playing, singing, or screaming it.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-06-14, 21:09
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
damn dawg,

dats straight up poetry rite dur.

thanks man cheers!

Old 2010-06-17, 07:29
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Dystopia alt account? Maybe just his long-lost twin. Could also be any random 14 year old.

Old 2010-06-18, 09:39
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Dystopia alt account? Maybe just his long-lost twin. Could also be any random 14 year old.

What are u talkin' 'bout man...who's dystopia?? don't know the guy ( guessing he's a guy) .. and i'm certainly not 14 year old...i'm 18 in fact

comment on the lyrics... cheers my friend

Old 2010-06-18, 11:08
Amadeus
Quantum.

It has a workable structure with perhaps a hint of a good flow.

However. Nothing original and repetitive in a way that doesn't add anything. To be honest it just brought my thoughts to any given emo band of your choice, falsetto screaming with all the soulful power of an enraged beetle.

As for the Dystopia hint, just have a look around the forum. It'll soon be clear.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-06-18, 14:15
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I love how he don`t get it

but srsly strait up poetry

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-06-18, 14:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
you might die!
I love the element of uncertainty here. It's like "I may kill ya, I may not, it depends, I haven't made up my mind yet, we'll see how it goes".

Reading the lyrics as poetry they don't come across very well, but that could be said of pretty much all lyrics in general and metal lyrics in particular. With the right music and the right vocalist I don't think it matters too much, and I've definitely read worse from established bands/artists.

Old 2010-06-18, 15:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
you might die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I love the element of uncertainty here.

Ahahahahaha.

You guys can't smell the troll? It sounds like a third-grader with a potty mouth trying to imitate Minor Threat lyrics.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-18, 16:16
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Amadeus - i looked around the forum...i know now who dystopia is...

Gomli - who doesn't get it? what? ... and thank you for "but srsly strait up poetry"

Dyldo - troll? third-grader? ..u know,let me tell u a secret...a third-grader CAN read, you CAN'T...obviously...in my last post here i said i'm 18 ... now...when u learn to read than come back and read the lyrics again and than give me a constructive opinion...

oh,and Chris R. .... what did u mean when u said i'm dystopias lost twin..was the way i write?...my writing ain't nothin' like his..i read his last lyrics here...they suck..he's an idiot...haha... i write much better...

Last edited by Last Man Standing : 2010-06-18 at 16:21.

Old 2010-06-18, 16:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

What about me?? I said nice things!

Fine, you just lost yourself a handjob, and I was gonna do it without a glove and everything.

Quote:
oh,and Chris R. .... what did u mean when u said i'm dystopias lost twin..was the way i write?...my writing ain't nothin' like his..i read his last lyrics here...they suck..he's an idiot...haha... i write much better...
Welcome to the forum, my friend!

Old 2010-06-18, 17:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Paddy, you're being way to nice and chatty with this troll. I fear your commitment to mod hood.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-18, 17:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha if he's a troll he's the most dedicated I've ever seen; he's been posting this stuff for over a year now. Even I gave up talking about midgets after that long.

Old 2010-06-18, 17:19
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

No one is this retarded. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I just can't believe it. I couldn't go on living if I thought the human race had the capacity for such retardation.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-06-18 at 17:33.

Old 2010-06-18, 18:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

HAHAHA! Well, in his defence I think it's safe to say that English isn't his first language, so that's probably worth taking into account, plus the general thrust of the content is as aimless and gratuitous as any other metal song I've heard from most of the bands discussed here, albeit in a slightly less readable form. Look at Cannibal Corpse; the most retarded, pointless, structureless nonsense you could ever write, and it does sound like it was written by a 13-year-old trying to gross out his friends. Lyrics like that don't really require proper analysis, because it's like trying to write a thesis on the exact moment at which paint dries.

Old 2010-06-18, 19:07
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
What about me?? I said nice things!

Fine, you just lost yourself a handjob, and I was gonna do it without a glove and everything.

Welcome to the forum, my friend!

Special thanks to paddy thank you my friend

Old 2010-06-18, 19:11
Last Man Standing
New Blood

And no...english isn't my first language ...

Dyldo - what's your problem man? need a handjob? hahaha

Paddy - don't give him a handjob... and thanks for talkin in my defence

Old 2010-06-18, 19:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Me and you against the world, LMS! Dyldo is just jealous of our burgeoning [sexual] relationship

Old 2010-06-18, 20:10
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
Me and you against the world, LMS! Dyldo is just jealous of our burgeoning [sexual] relationship

haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend

Last edited by Last Man Standing : 2010-06-18 at 20:14.

Old 2010-06-18, 20:34
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend

Fucking shoot me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-18, 21:30
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
No one is this retarded. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I just can't believe it. I couldn't go on living if I thought the human race had the capacity for such retardation.

I just read an article about the leader for our communist party wanting to lower taxes for elite soccer players, all the while taxing every entrepreneur out of the country. The capacity is there.

Quote:

You're one cold mutha fucka. Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-18, 22:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm worried that things are moving too quickly. Maybe we should take some time to see other people? We can still engage in casual mutual masturbation, though. But I must insist that we use gloves because I'm still recovering from hand-syphilis after fingering a fat child.

Quote:
Fucking shoot me.
IN THE MOUTH! WITH MY SPERMS!

If you want, you can watch as LMS and I exchange glutens by a roaring fireplace on top of a lion skin rug to the sombre, honeyed tones of Sir Barry of White.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.
It's their innocence; I find it irresistible. And an invaluable tool in winning myself some sexitimes with strangers.

Old 2010-06-19, 08:40
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

You must be around the age of 8-12 man. And the rule is:
NO FUCKING KIDS UNTIL PADDYS TRIAL IS OVER

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-06-19, 11:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Sheesh, if anything is going to kill the romance it's bringing up my friggin' trial. My willy is all soft and cold now, as is LMS's, I imagine. No wait, I just caught a glimpse of my next-door neighbour's kid in her bathing suit...and we're back!

Old 2010-06-19, 12:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-19, 13:03
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?

Old 2010-06-19, 14:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?
Everyone must surely know by now that I have special needs.

Quote:
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..
HAHAHAHA I love this guy!

Quote:
And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?
They're talking about my trial - I was convicted of raping a troupe of circus midgets. You weren't supposed to find out about it until after the bumsex.

Old 2010-06-19, 14:59
Amadeus
Quantum.

What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.

By the way, does anyone remember what this thread's about?

Quote:
Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Hahaha, man, you're just to good to be true, troll stink or not.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-19, 15:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.
I'm currently appealing the conviction, and I think the fact that all of the key witnesses/victims were found riddled with tiny little bullets will probably help my case.

I've been trying to suck my own cock since I was 12, and as a result I'm now in the Guinness World Records for having the largest chiropractor debts in history, so I'll thank you to show a little sensitivity (I'm talking to my cock here).

Quote:
Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?

Old 2010-06-19, 15:53
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMS
you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Now I`m sad

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-06-19, 18:28
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:

Now I`m sad

I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...

Old 2010-06-19, 18:56
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:

Quote:

Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?

hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha

Old 2010-06-19, 19:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course
Hahaha "sacks full of dead children". I tip my cap to you, good sir. That sentence evoked a pretty unsettling image in my brain, and Christ knows how impressive that is when you consider how the deafening noise of my internal horror cinema pretty much drowns out any one particular thought.

Quote:
I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.

Quote:
hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha
What drugs are you on, and can I have some mainlined directly into my eyeball?

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?

Old 2010-06-19, 20:24
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?

well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post

Old 2010-06-19, 20:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha

Old 2010-06-19, 20:56
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha

haha..cool! but no...it ain't about a woman that cheated on me about the bury some1 part...loved it...but no..sory..not what i was going for...

Old 2010-06-20, 02:23
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Paddy, dude, this cunt is taking you for a ride. He's engaging you to troll you. His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-20, 06:59
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.

Thought i shoot you man...hahaha..... explain this!....i'm intrigued

Last edited by Last Man Standing : 2010-06-20 at 12:02.

Old 2010-06-20, 11:14
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.

Quote:
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Quote:

He used the "sucking tiny dicks"-argument twice. Even if it was one time his father and then mine, that`s totally not adorable!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-06-20, 12:02
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
He used the "sucking tiny dicks"-argument twice. Even if it was one time his father and then mine, that`s totally not adorable!

Gomli,you know what else isn't adorable...you sucking your fathers tiny dick...oh,look at that,i just used it the 3rd time...

Old 2010-06-20, 12:19
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Dude man you must be one of toughest guys ever!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-06-20, 14:00
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy, dude, this cunt is taking you for a ride. He's engaging you to troll you. His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.
As far as trolls go this one's pretty tame; I can't figure out where the threat lies with him, if that makes sense. In other words, if he's trolling me I'm not sure how worried I should be haha.

Old 2010-06-20, 14:26
Amadeus
Quantum.

Easy to be cocky when Thread delete and IP ban is at yer feingertip, ey matey?

Quote:

Naw, I think the young man is developing an affection.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-20, 14:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Easy to be cocky when Thread delete and IP ban is at yer feingertip, ey matey?
There's that, plus the fact that he hasn't said anything out of the ordinary. The general distaste for his lyrics seems to be the only evidence offered so far that he's a troll, and if he is a troll I'm not entirely sure what the scam is or why it should worry me, mod or not.

Old 2010-06-20, 17:18
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Maybe I just see my trolling in him..
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-21, 19:37
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:
Dude man you must be one of toughest guys ever!

thank you i am

...now...
what's up with me trying to take paddy for some ride,what would i benefit from lying to you guys...now..let's say i understand calling me troll coz' ur buddy paddy gave me a nice comment and offered me a handjob later (and without a glove-so kind of him )...to sum up..what can't you accept me amongst you and let's have some fun together,i'm not gonna be long here anyway...i have my own band,we've been practicing and playing and writing ( actually most of the writing was done by me) ....( oh,and you've only seen those lyrics for which i thought they're not that good but they just might do the job) ...i got my answers and i'm happy with them...u guys did gave some honest opinions and besides calling me troll i think you're still cool.... this goes out to everyone who made a bad comment on me....in fact,almost everyone was commenting on me,not on my lyrics,there were some exceptions,like padyy and some other guys...i'll post one more lyrics soon..and i hope you'll comment on lyrics than,not me ...we've done me already

sory for such a long text here,but i guess i'm in the mood for writing,haha

and i'd like to ask you guys for some advice...name of the band? ....any good ideas? ... i have some of my own,but i won't tell them,yet...

looking forward to your answers

cheers to all of you guys and girls

Old 2010-06-22, 12:00
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I haven't seen so many yellow faces in one place since I watched Platoon.

Old 2010-06-22, 14:46
Last Man Standing
New Blood

Quote:

HAHAHA....fuckin vietnamese people...HAHA

Old 2010-06-23, 11:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Shame on you for laughing at my racist joke

I liked the part when Charlie Sheen and then

His name is Charlie and he was killin' Charlie! What the fucklings? LOLL!1!!1!1!! <-- ouch, you poked my eye out! LOLLLLL! *

* Not racist

Old 2010-06-23, 13:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, I know why you really liked "Platoon."

I didn't see anything trolly about the thread until youse regoolirs started in. All the posts I've had altered or deleted in the past and this goes on and on and on - but it was a funny read.

Dude, the song said what it said. I've read worse. I've read better. It follows a form and evokes a feeling, but it's just not my thing. I'll be happy to read other lyrics from you just like I would anyone else's.

He's a troll. He's asking for band names for a band he already has. haha Isn't that a music forum sin?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-06-23, 15:50
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Band names eh?

Well how about Five Finger Death Punch

BAM!

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2010-06-23, 22:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh, come on Tripple-X. We're having FUN here.

Quote:

Don't tell me you've broken up with Bunny? And anyway, I'm sure denial isn't the way to deal with it.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-23, 23:42
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Fun? Here? Nah. There's no fun here.

Well, don't use Vinyl Swen Fupa for a name cuz someone already did.