Old 2010-05-24, 20:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Fuck Me 'til I Fart

My anus has haemorrhaged and oh what a pity
I've lost two pints of blood and your cock is smellin' shitty
You've got this bowel-thumpin' down to a fine art
Push it in, pull it out, fuck me 'til I fart.

Slippy slippy slippy slippy slippy slippy slip
Pump me like a Super Soaker™ with your massive bulbous tip
Feed me generous lengths of your clotted corned-beef
Pump it up, mash my guts, fuck me 'til I queef.

Form a suction cup with your stinking, oily end
Press it against my gaping ring and let our milks blend
Pull it out, lick it up and let me hear those slurps
Fist my floppy meatsack until the fucker burps.

Fill my witch's cauldron with your chunky chicken soup
Get a straightened coat-hanger and fish out the lumps of poop
Kiss the back of my neck as you tear my hole apart
Come back again this time tomorrow and fuck me 'til I fart.

© Paddy "Do You Smell Ham?" McCockery 2010.

I was inspired to write this after I spent an hour-and-a-half on my bathroom floor trying to ease a banana into my rectum without it bursting (the banana, that is). No matter how slick with spit or how far from being ripe the fruit is I can never quite manage to get it up there, and I'm far too modest and decent to actually buy a dildo. I guess I should be proud of the fact that I have a tight virgin hole, but pride doesn't make my cock squirt buttermilk, leaving me drooling and twitching like a freshly-tasered cerebral palsy sufferer.

Thanks for reading. If you have an erection/wet twat by the end, email me; we have much to discuss.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-06-09 at 23:21. Reason: Typo

Old 2010-05-24, 21:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

There's a minute of my life I won't get back. Paddy, write something decent! If you can write this you can write something good! Just don't write with the banana again.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-05-24, 21:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

All great art is subversive at first - I'm just paving my way to Geniusville. When I arrive there I'll celebrate with a nice banana smoothie. That reminds me, I need to buy a funnel.

Old 2010-05-24, 21:22
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

There's a funnel on the gas can for the tractor. Knock yerself out.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-05-24, 22:12
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

No, Paddy, don't listen to Bobbi! This is gold. Not even knowing it was you, as soon as I saw the title I knew it had to be awesome, and it was.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-25, 16:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's just cuz you're cruisin' for a butt buddy!

Old 2010-05-27, 14:39
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I liked the trade mark symbol. It made me lol.

Also, I was poppin half wood throughout most of the poem, but once I read the line, "Get a straightened coat-hanger and fish out the lumps of poop," I had a full on stiffy carlson.

Well written prose.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2010-05-27, 15:00
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I`d really like to read some serious stuff by you Pad. And no, not serious stuff about your sexual irish traditions like the one above

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-27, 18:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
I liked the trade mark symbol. It made me lol.

Also, I was poppin half wood throughout most of the poem, but once I read the line, "Get a straightened coat-hanger and fish out the lumps of poop," I had a full on stiffy carlson.
you always know just what to say to make my foamy sea-monkey brine clot like so much curdled, feta cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
Well written prose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
I`d really like to read some serious stuff by you Pad.
HAHAHAHA!! You guyses make my belly happy.

Old 2010-05-27, 23:25
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

This is about as close to genius as an Irishman can be expected to come. No pun intended, of course.

Old 2010-05-31, 18:01
The Execrator
Noob lud

Paddy you are one hell of a character dude, this thread title had me cracking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-06-01, 19:29
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oh my god, there are so many connections being made right now. I recently found these letters, written by James Joyce to his wife:

"At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole."

"It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also. "

I'm not joking.

If Paddy is writting poetry this deep that hasn't even been inspired by a lover, who knows what he could write if here were? And what is he writing on the side that isn't about farting? Oh my god.. PADDY IS IRISH, TOO! Please write more, for the love of God, write more Mr. Incarnation of Joyce, the public needs more!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-06-02, 12:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

That Joyce cunt has been stealing my material for years! Those letters were originally sent by me to Chris' mama.

Poetry isn't something I've ever been interested in, but if I ever find a woman who lets me send her letters like these I'll be sure to post 'em along with a snapshot of Satan (GLORIOUS EXALTED SATAN) having some lovely ice-cream whilst sitting in an ice-bath next to a snowman, with Santa (GLORIOUS EXALTED SANTA) standing nearby molesting one of his midget sweatshop workers from the North Pole and them both holding a sign saying "fuck me, this is COLD, son!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
but if I ever find a woman
LOLLlL!1

PREEMPTIVE STRIKE, BITCHES!

Old 2010-06-02, 17:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy,I'm disappointed. You said "from the North Pole" instead of "with the" or "with his."

Old 2010-06-03, 16:43
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Paddy,I'm disappointed. You said "from the North Pole" instead of "with the" or "with his."
You're disappointed that I didn't make some twisted comment about Santa sliding his massive gnarled pole in and out of a midget's anus, stretching and tearing it with every cold, passionless thrust, withdrawing suddenly and violently allowing loops of bowel to spill out in its wake like a trembling dog shitting overcooked spaghetti, with gushing arcs of bile and blood lapping up around Santa's fat pendulous gut as he slowly slides his clenched fist along the shaft of his softening cock, gradually easing the migrant faecal milk out of the pockmarked, pale-blue, bulbous apple of his member, and then proceeding to pat the midget's sweat-drenched forehead with it so as to literally thump out any renaming pleasure clinging to its nerve endings? You've been spending WAY too much time here, woman.