MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2008-02-27, 23:06
beyondwithin
New Blood

Vader Cabs?

Anyone got one? tried one?

Im looking to upgrade cabs and im weighing out my options. Im currently using a 5150 head and play a mix between melodic death and tech death

Old 2008-02-27, 23:26
Sycophant
Supreme Metalhead

I got a Vader 4 x 12 last November and it's absolutley the best cab I have ever owned (I upgraded from a Marshall 1960 4 x12.) One of the main reasons I got it was the "transparency" that many people see as a bad thing. Their cabs don't mess with your tone, something that was important to me since I wanted my VH140c's brunt force to shine through. Some cabs (to me) are like having an extra EQ pedal, the Vader isn't, and I totally agree with this view on tone. They are also durable and well constructed as FUCK. Adam, their owner, is easy and cool to deal with. He wires the cab anyway you want, for free. The custom-tuned Eminence speakers that Adam puts in the cabs are awesome as well. I don't regret getting it at all and I certainley prefer it to other cabs I have tried (Avatar, MESA/Boogie, Marshall etc.)

Old 2008-03-06, 10:11
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

true true.

I also own a 4 x 12 vader cab. The best cab imho you can have. I use my line hd 147 ( only line 6 amp I like and the vetta series ) with it and it sounds awesome.
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+