MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Music Theory

Old 2007-03-03, 03:23
crustcorestenchhead9
Metalhead

has anybody ever seen this

If you tune to A = 432 Hz instead of A = 440 Hz then the numbers of the notes lines up to all kinds of sacred monuments. its how music should be played. 440 is the standard but mozart played in 432 and the stradivarious was 432 tuned. attempts to change the standard have failed imo because the pop music propaganda industry depends on having a higher tune.......................... 1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920............................................. 2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans........................... 3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites Furia's virtual tour of sacred sites along with such key locations as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, 432 is found at the largest Buddhist temple in the world The borobudur - At the Borobudur the amount of statues at "The temple of countless Buddhas" is 432........................... A =432 hz B = 240.17358 exactly one half of the height of the Great Pyramid (one octave below)....................................... D = 288 diameter of the outer circle of Stonehenge, 144 Gematrian for light (also Bible) 72 one degree of precession. Pythagorean ratio 4/3 which also represents the Chephren Pyramids apex angle tangent. (also a ratio between 2 Gematrian systems).............................. G# = 101.93282 represents the difference in height of Chephren and the Great Pyramid 1.0193282 and also the distance in arc seconds between Cheph. and the G.P. when divided by all 12 notes. Antenna heights?........................... If you can get a tuner that lets you alter the concert pitch, that can be handy. Concert pitch is usually the frequency assigned to note 'A' and is usually 440hz. If you drop this tuning to 432hz it can have a very nice effect, as it seems more resonant some how. (the sound carriers further and the sound is 'bigger'). Another handy thing about tuning to 432hz is, and let me use computer music as a comparrison. If you tune to 440hz, then each note is a division of this number and you get 18.666666 recurring. Your computer cannot generate these tones ! By using 432, not only do you get an exact tone and harmonics, you can also set the tempo of your music to the wavelengths of the tone and get even more aspects of the composition 'in harmony'. At 432 the note 'D' resonates at 144000 times per second, so tempos of 36, 72, 108, 144 etc are in tune with the notes ! But as D and A are also in tune with one another, those tempos will also work for all tunes. Another harmony that occurs when you tune to 432hz is that all the digits of each note always add to 9. 4+3+2. The note D becomes 144hz 1+4+4 etc. When i tune to 432hz, as long as the other parameters i am using, temp, speed of effects etc add up to 9, i know it will always sound well balanced. Theres a bit more to tuning than getting it almost right and digital tuners cannot accurately tune your guitar to 440hz (they simply cannot work out .6666 recurring digits), digital doesnt do 440 ! I think soon, with the advent of digital music, a lot more people will have to tune to 432 out of harmonic nescesity.

I found it saved onto my computer and dont remember where it came from. is it even legit?

Old 2007-03-03, 12:01
k13m
Post-whore

sounds interesting, though i dont realy understand a shit ofit, any change of explaining the above story in simple dumbass language???

its just about tuning (for guitar) the A string to 432 Hz???

lol i might try this someday for fun.. if my tuner allows me to do that.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2007-03-03, 13:13
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustcorestenchhead9
If you tune to A = 432 Hz instead of A = 440 Hz then the numbers of the notes lines up to all kinds of sacred monuments. its how music should be played. 440 is the standard but mozart played in 432 and the stradivarious was 432 tuned. attempts to change the standard have failed imo because the pop music propaganda industry depends on having a higher tune.......................... 1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920............................................. 2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans........................... 3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites Furia's virtual tour of sacred sites along with such key locations as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, 432 is found at the largest Buddhist temple in the world The borobudur - At the Borobudur the amount of statues at "The temple of countless Buddhas" is 432........................... A =432 hz B = 240.17358 exactly one half of the height of the Great Pyramid (one octave below)....................................... D = 288 diameter of the outer circle of Stonehenge, 144 Gematrian for light (also Bible) 72 one degree of precession. Pythagorean ratio 4/3 which also represents the Chephren Pyramids apex angle tangent. (also a ratio between 2 Gematrian systems).............................. G# = 101.93282 represents the difference in height of Chephren and the Great Pyramid 1.0193282 and also the distance in arc seconds between Cheph. and the G.P. when divided by all 12 notes. Antenna heights?........................... If you can get a tuner that lets you alter the concert pitch, that can be handy. Concert pitch is usually the frequency assigned to note 'A' and is usually 440hz. If you drop this tuning to 432hz it can have a very nice effect, as it seems more resonant some how. (the sound carriers further and the sound is 'bigger'). Another handy thing about tuning to 432hz is, and let me use computer music as a comparrison. If you tune to 440hz, then each note is a division of this number and you get 18.666666 recurring. Your computer cannot generate these tones ! By using 432, not only do you get an exact tone and harmonics, you can also set the tempo of your music to the wavelengths of the tone and get even more aspects of the composition 'in harmony'. At 432 the note 'D' resonates at 144000 times per second, so tempos of 36, 72, 108, 144 etc are in tune with the notes ! But as D and A are also in tune with one another, those tempos will also work for all tunes. Another harmony that occurs when you tune to 432hz is that all the digits of each note always add to 9. 4+3+2. The note D becomes 144hz 1+4+4 etc. When i tune to 432hz, as long as the other parameters i am using, temp, speed of effects etc add up to 9, i know it will always sound well balanced. Theres a bit more to tuning than getting it almost right and digital tuners cannot accurately tune your guitar to 440hz (they simply cannot work out .6666 recurring digits), digital doesnt do 440 ! I think soon, with the advent of digital music, a lot more people will have to tune to 432 out of harmonic nescesity.

I found it saved onto my computer and dont remember where it came from. is it even legit?

Haha, seems very feasible. That means I will be tuning my lowest to 216 Hz...

OR!!! We could assume a base twelve mathematical system, then the computer will work! I mean, we only get irrational numbers for the fundamental constants in physics because we took some random unit up on the macro scale of things.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2007-03-05, 08:15
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustscorestenchhead9

This is just numerology - do you believe in astrology as well?

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn