MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-01-02, 17:25
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

The official metaltabs MARIJUANA thread

Yes here it is boys and girls. The other threads are getting locked up because they stray completely off topic and now this is home for all marijuana talk because obviously there is (at times) lots of it. Since this isn't a poll on who likes it... or congradulating stupidity this should remain to the public.

So converse. Tell us about your smoking adventures or argue for the legalization of pot.

and.... go!
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2007-01-02, 17:28
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

I will never try it, but I dont look down on the people that do.

Old 2007-01-02, 17:31
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF
I will never try it, but I dont look down on the people that do.

Why not try it?
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2007-01-02, 17:35
Transient
HES BAAACK

why do stoners always feel the need to connect amongst each other?

Old 2007-01-02, 17:37
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i agree with keeping at least one thread around. the one before "i fought the law and i won" was good. i know it got off topic and had plenty of stupid posts..but look at some of the other threads that didn't get locked. also there were some good posts and serious discussion.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-11 at 03:08.

Old 2007-01-02, 17:44
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient

You've missed quite a bit there tranny go read the congradulations thread then tell me i'm a stoner

Old 2007-01-02, 17:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

haha Score!
Hey, I did it for years. I don't do it any more for health reasons, but if doc ever tells me it will help I would do it again. Once I got sick 3 years ago I can hardly take the smell of that or certain cigarettes without feeling my lungs lock up. I just don't need that. I can even burn paper and it doesn't bother me much, but leaves forget it. I only need the scent and I'm hitting my inhaler.
If you don't do it though, don't start. Just don't be a bitch about it. Crabasses get no respect from anyone.

Okay, for a story that might be a bit unique here. I used to smoke occasionally in my room when my kids were growing up. I noticed that one was pretty red eyed at times, but he said he was tired and I thought he was smart enough to not smoke. I could never smell it in his room so I thought it was allergies since those run rampant in this family. Years later, I found out he was smoking and I figure the reason I couldn't smell it was because I was smoking, too. I wasn't a room searcher or anything like that because I trusted that my kid's had more sense than that. Well, I'm not saying that it was lack of sense, but maybe all of us would have had different lives if there had been a change then.
When I found out he was I cried. I was disappointed, but I got over it. Eventually life moved on for the better for us and we've got a lot of laughs behind us about it, but that's something I might have changed.
So that's just an old people's perspective.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2007-01-02 at 18:14.

Old 2007-01-02, 17:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Uh oh LB gettin slightly contriversial haha.

I think what ou say goes both ways. I don't jump on people who do it as long they're not like.." oh i got soSOOO fuckked oh man i'm so freaking cool i smoke an ounce yesterday" and so on. But that goes for nearly anything including and most definately alcohol.

Old 2007-01-02, 18:09
Transient
HES BAAACK

comment wasnt meant specifically at you TM i was just remarking about how theres a strong urge for potheads to bond...yeah for the same reason we're all on this forum but it seems to be bigger than shared interest

Old 2007-01-02, 18:13
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

because they're a minority and are discriminated against. they gotta stick together.

Old 2007-01-02, 18:13
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

spiders on drugs, and the webs they weave. one drug happens to be marijuana ..though another caption says hashish specifically and is lacking the last one in this link (sleeping pills)

http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm

Old 2007-01-02, 18:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh heck, now go back and read my continuing edit. haha! Nah, it's a bonding thing like most everything. Even we house hermits bond.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2007-01-02, 18:27
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
comment wasnt meant specifically at you TM i was just remarking about how theres a strong urge for potheads to bond...yeah for the same reason we're all on this forum but it seems to be bigger than shared interest

THis is an intresting point haha. Well i guess witha nything birds of a feather flock together. Although i generally don't like to hang out with people who are into the same things i am into. Like REALLY into. Like i don't really hang out with many people who listen to metal, skateboard (outside of skateboarding) and so on.

Old 2007-01-02, 18:41
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Since I got out of the army in June...I've been smoking a good bit of weed.

HOWEVER, my new years resolution was to quit, and so far so good. I quit primarily for school, but also so I can motivate my self more as well.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-01-02, 18:44
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
because they're a minority and are discriminated against. they gotta stick together.

poor guys

Old 2007-01-02, 19:28
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

hhahah. well yes for new years i plan on cutting down a bunch on smoking.

Old 2007-01-02, 19:35
low-tech
Post-whore

im actually more interested in seeing hemp utilized as far as the question of legalization.

instant cash crop and the prefered plant for hemp is not cultivated in a way that has alot of thc. so if one was to smoke the hemp plant, it wouldnt really work out so well.

so the debate on weed even kills that possibility which is bad for potential business.

its a shame bacause it would help conservartion of forestland and trees, help farmers switch over and stop growing genetically altered, seedless, terminator crops.

Old 2007-01-02, 19:42
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
spiders on drugs, and the webs they weave. one drug happens to be marijuana ..though another caption says hashish specifically and is lacking the last one in this link (sleeping pills)

Hahaha, that's fanastic!

(I took it seriously for around a second, lol)

Old 2007-01-02, 19:57
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

ah! that was interesting as hell! thanks for that. haha, you and spiders

something i didnt mention about new years eve. of coarse there was weed at the party, and i did pass on it, but when i woke up in the morning, and before i posted in the new years thread, i thought there was a chance that i did smoke. i havnt done it in about 5 weeks, and its because there is a job i know i can get, and need to really. anyway, i dont know about the rest of you, but after a night of drinking, i sleep kind of restlesss, and thus remember a shitload of my dreams. well, in my dream i did smoke. as it goes for me, a blurry night of being drunk, and then equally blurry dreams, can play quite the trick on me. i had to call my friend and ask him if i had smoked out of that bong because the SAME fucking bong was in my dream, as well as a couple of the people i saw at the party. tell me that wont fool the hell out of you!

Old 2007-01-02, 20:03
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Hahaha, that's fanastic!

(I took it seriously for around a second, lol)

well i'll admit, the person who did the write up for that link made it sound like a joke...but this was a real study done..in the 30s i believe...but i'd have to look into the date. i have a book that makes mention of these studies, and the book isn't just some spider picture book, its a text book that could easily be part of a biology students graduate level classes (if it isn't already). this is the book: http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Spide...ions/0195095944

Old 2007-01-02, 20:10
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

See i knew this thread would be a good idea. I'm a hero yay! The weed hero! haha

Old 2007-01-02, 20:11
4d5e6f
Supreme Metalhead

Weed is for losers.

Old 2007-01-02, 20:23
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
See i knew this thread would be a good idea. I'm a hero yay! The weed hero! haha

don't count your chickens yet....pst hasn't made his rounds that i know of.

Old 2007-01-02, 20:27
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

the biggest misconception non-smokers have when it comes to potheads is the confusion of the drug with the user. sure, some people who smoke are lazy fucks that don't anything....but pot isn't the reason why. these people would be lethargic idiots even without smoking pot.

i use to habitually pot but have quit because i was literally stealing money from my parents. if i want to do drugs, it should come from my pocket.

i ate some brownies on new years eve, but i dont plan on purchasing weed anytime soon. plus.....my sister gives me bud for free if i ask.

i've already said in a previous thread that one of the biggest potheads i know is quickly on her way to becoming a neurosurgeon.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-01-02, 20:29
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

My friends and I used to get spiders high...but the smoke would kill the godamn thing before it would try to make a web.

People that blow weed smoke at their pets I have absolutely no respect for however. It pisses me off so much.

I haven't been a pothead in a few years, and the last time I smoked was probably several months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-02, 20:34
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
My friends and I used to get spiders high...but the smoke would kill the godamn thing before it would try to make a web.

People that blow weed smoke at their pets I have absolutely no respect for however. It pisses me off so much.

I haven't been a pothead in a few years, and the last time I smoked was probably several months ago.

well they didn't smoke a j and blow smoke at the spider..the loaded up prey items with said drugs and fed them to the spiders. would be funny to watch a bunch of biologists get high and try and do experiments.

Old 2007-01-02, 20:37
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

speaking of which. this place my old band used to practice at, was full of potheads. you're really not going to like how they got their cats high. they put them in a shoe box with a hole in it, and blew all the smoke in there. you know how loud a cat meows when its scared. then they would just say "oh its cause they like it"...

Old 2007-01-02, 20:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
well they didn't smoke a j and blow smoke at the spider..the loaded up prey items with said drugs and fed them to the spiders.

Yeah, but it would be funnier seeing a spider sniff a line of coke.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-02, 20:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I knew someone that used to do something similar and I let it be known I wasn't happy about it. That's just stupid to do it to an animal.

Old 2007-01-02, 23:22
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
the biggest misconception non-smokers have when it comes to potheads is the confusion of the drug with the user. sure, some people who smoke are lazy fucks that don't anything....but pot isn't the reason why. these people would be lethargic idiots even without smoking pot.

i use to habitually pot but have quit because i was literally stealing money from my parents. if i want to do drugs, it should come from my pocket.

i ate some brownies on new years eve, but i dont plan on purchasing weed anytime soon. plus.....my sister gives me bud for free if i ask.

i've already said in a previous thread that one of the biggest potheads i know is quickly on her way to becoming a neurosurgeon.

Well i'm sure nobody would ever want her to do surgury on them if they found out. Trust me if she knew what was good for her career she would probably stop. (once she gets at least close to where shes going)

But lets hope she knows that.

Old 2007-01-02, 23:30
Bia
Muffin Ass

I smoke more weed than all of you combined.
And rent my own place and work and go to school.

Lock the thread..... Game over.

Old 2007-01-03, 00:00
deathxleprosyx
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4d5e6f
Weed is for losers.
yeah it is

Old 2007-01-03, 00:04
Requiem
Post-whore

Bia, how much weed do you go through a week

Old 2007-01-03, 00:08
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

we have a store here that sells 5 gramms of weed/hasj for a tenner. its complete crap but it gets me cracked every time

Old 2007-01-03, 00:08
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

yeah but we aint complete whores

Old 2007-01-03, 00:36
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:

Thats a really dumb question man. Same reason people stick together in any community, why there are bands, why there are friends, why you are here on metaltabs...

Old 2007-01-03, 00:39
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Thats a really dumb question man. Same reason people stick together in any community, why there are bands, why there are friends, why you are here on metaltabs...

Nice one man

Old 2007-01-03, 00:49
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

are you trying to sound like a moron? if so, very well done.

Old 2007-01-03, 01:01
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
are you trying to sound like a moron? if so, very well done.

Like what a moron thinks matter...... lol

Old 2007-01-03, 01:06
Pr0az
Post-whore

My Marijain story: My buddie and this dude were about 17 at the time.

My best bud and bass player was at night school. Well their was this kid who we all new and really didn't like. He was all gangsta, throwing up cript signs and other idiotic shit. Well my buddie decided to see how truly gay this kid was and offered him a peace offering. He rolled 2 joints, told the kid to light them up. Well as the kid was smoking he offered my buddie some and well he refused stating that he had smoked enough already. As time passed this kid began getting pretty high. Running around throwing up signs saying how high he was to my friend. The bell rung, my buddie turned away to walk to class, and then turned back around and said those two joints you smoked were nothing more than grass off the lawn.

Old 2007-01-03, 01:15
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

hahahaha, fucking awesome!

Old 2007-01-03, 01:19
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

well, this isnt quite a weed story

well once upon a time i was out of dope, and given the situation I didnt have enough time to go and get any. I heard stuff about catnip, so I smoked some through my pepsi-bottle bong. It wasnt that bad- you have to smoke more than you would if its pot, and you don't really get high, just very relaxed. so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-01-03, 01:21
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
well, this isnt quite a weed story

well once upon a time i was out of dope, and given the situation I didnt have enough time to go and get any. I heard stuff about catnip, so I smoked some through my pepsi-bottle bong. It wasnt that bad- you have to smoke more than you would if its pot, and you don't really get high, just very relaxed. so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.

Are you shitting me. I bet there is cyanide in that shit.

Old 2007-01-03, 01:24
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
yeah but we aint complete whores

Quote:
well i'll admit, the person who did the write up for that link made it sound like a joke...but this was a real study done..in the 30s i believe...but i'd have to look into the date. i have a book that makes mention of these studies, and the book isn't just some spider picture book, its a text book that could easily be part of a biology students graduate level classes (if it isn't already). this is the book: http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Spide...ions/0195095944

Man I would love to see that. I'm not buying the book, but that would be fucking funny. A serious waste of time though ... and scientific resources.

Oh well... still funny as hell. I wonder if monkeys could hallucinate?

Anyway, that first article you posted was funny as fuck, if only it were true.
It got a bit silly on the explanations or whatever link... meh.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

For once I agree. That has to be one of the stupidest things i've ever read. I'd have preferred if he were poisoned, so I wouldn't have to read such fucking stupid reccomendations.

edit 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I am pissed off...
the "Everyone congratulate me " thread got locked before I could comment on how gay it....and all the back patting is.

I still say the idiot should have his ass beaten on stupidity alone.
Fuck that "I got out of it" bullshit.

Fags

You piss me off.
You think you're so fucking 1337, assuming and claiming to smoke more pot than anyone else here, but you really have no idea.

And no one wants to see your tits, we can see tenfold the quality very, very, easily.

Goddamnit.

Last edited by problematic : 2007-01-03 at 01:43.

Old 2007-01-03, 01:44
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
My Marijain story: My buddie and this dude were about 17 at the time.

My best bud and bass player was at night school. Well their was this kid who we all new and really didn't like. He was all gangsta, throwing up cript signs and other idiotic shit. Well my buddie decided to see how truly gay this kid was and offered him a peace offering. He rolled 2 joints, told the kid to light them up. Well as the kid was smoking he offered my buddie some and well he refused stating that he had smoked enough already. As time passed this kid began getting pretty high. Running around throwing up signs saying how high he was to my friend. The bell rung, my buddie turned away to walk to class, and then turned back around and said those two joints you smoked were nothing more than grass off the lawn.

ummmm ....

OWNED

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-01-03, 01:57
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

One time these younger girls(13-14) wanted to buy some weed...so my buddies and I rolled a (probably looked like a 2 grammer) joint with the tips of fir trees, crushed maple leaves, pubic hair, a couple of dead ants and a pinch of weed.

We saw them after they smoked it and they were saying how fucking high they were.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-03, 02:00
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
One time these younger girls(13-14) wanted to buy some weed...so my buddies and I rolled a (probably looked like a 2 grammer) joint with the tips of fir trees, crushed maple leaves, pubic hair, a couple of dead ants and a pinch of weed.

We saw them after they smoked it and they were saying how fucking high they were.

That is the funniest thing ive heard in weeks.

Old 2007-01-03, 02:26
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Terrific. Did they pay you?

Old 2007-01-03, 02:52
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

God people are jsut so fuckign stupid. But they diserved it for sure.

Old 2007-01-03, 03:02
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic

Oh well... still funny as hell. I wonder if monkeys could hallucinate?

http://users.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/McKenna/Evolution/

pretty much, McKenna's thesis is that some primate ate halleucinagenic mushroosm which gave rise to language.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-01-03, 03:36
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Terrific. Did they pay you?

Yes, but we weren't selling weed at the time, so we got it from real dealer's..however, we smoked the remainder of what should have been the girl's.

In hindsight, one of the girl's does heroin/crack with her mom and wanted to fuck me a few years ago, another took a shitload of E one time and her entire body turned yellow for several weeks, and the other girl is going to the same school as me taking a course that will help her to become a secretary.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-03, 03:59
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Yes, but we weren't selling weed at the time, so we got it from real dealer's..however, we smoked the remainder of what should have been the girl's.

In hindsight, one of the girl's does heroin/crack with her mom and wanted to fuck me a few years ago, another took a shitload of E one time and her entire body turned yellow for several weeks, and the other girl is going to the same school as me taking a course that will help her to become a secretary.

You fucked their lives up. How does that make you fell?

Old 2007-01-03, 04:11
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

that shit is for cats to eat anyway,probably not poisonous, and i never recommended it.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-01-03, 04:20
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
that shit is for cats to eat anyway,probably not poisonous, and i never recommended it.

I could of sworn, that Cat Nip was a type of litter and not a food for cats.

Old 2007-01-03, 05:25
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

i never really knew what it was. after looking it up now, i find it interesting.

"Catnip and catmints are mainly known for, and named after, the effects they have on cats, particularly domestic cats. Approximately two thirds of cats are susceptible to the effects of catnip, as the phenomenon is hereditary.

Catnip contains nepetalactone, a terpene. Cats detect it through their vomeronasal organs. When cats sense the bruised leaves or stems of catnip, they will rub in it, roll over it, paw at it, chew it, lick it, leap about and purr, often salivating copiously. Some cats will also growl and meow. This reaction only lasts for a few minutes before the cat loses interest.[2] It takes up to two hours for the cat to "reset" and then it can come back to the catnip and have the same response as before"

-wikipedia

Old 2007-01-03, 06:22
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Your both wrong, (Thanks timedragon)... It is a drug for cats that make them go nuts for it. You put it on toys and whatnot, so they can enjoy them more. Also put on things they refuse, such as leashes and shit... and other stuff.

Basically, you don't hit that shit.

Oh and btw, you indirectly reccomended it by "so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.", by addressing an audience and giving value to the hitting of catnip.

Still fucking hillarious though, i've never heard of anyone hitting catnip, for fucks sake.

Old 2007-01-03, 09:42
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No experiment done in the 30's would involve LSD. Hasn't been around that long.

I've heard people refer to catnip as 'like weed for cats,' so it's no surprise that somebody took it seriously. Probably many, many people have. It's arguably dumber to believe that catnip has cyanide in it.

It's a mistake to think that every pothead who's lazy and unmotivated would be even if he didn't smoke pot. We've got a very lazy generation to begin with, but pot doesn't just leave people unchanged. People wouldn't try and build up their entire lifestyles around it (which is why threads like this exist, Tranny, and not for any of the reasons given so far) if it left them more or less as they were.

A few things: any dumbshit 'I got so drunk/stone' bragging posts are going to get erased, because I hate that shit and I can do it. Quit fighting about who smokes more. I obviously find a lot of the conversation that goes on under this particular banner annoying, but I don't think it'll be too hard to avoid the things I dislike the most: endless bickering about the effects of pot, how much you do, or whether or not it should be legal if beer is, and 'I smoked so much' bragging.

Old 2007-01-03, 12:48
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

PST...you are my hero like....1/4 of the time. You should be a politician.

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-01-03, 12:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'd be the first to agree that pot isn't always the cause of "laziness" or being unmotivated. I'm the same before and after so I started figuring out the causes which I never have thought was laziness. Diet, exercise, and overall health has all to do with it with myself.

Catnip is also a great tea sold in health food stores. My mom got some once and had the bag sitting on a table outside. Her usually mellow cat which rarely got on any furniture rolled around on the porch and then jumped on that table and started nosing the bag. It was an old cat and I only ever saw it react that way that one time.
Supposedly pot seeds make birds sing more, but I don't know that for fact.

I've had several friends that got "stupid" off of nothing. I knew this one kid that took a bottle of peppermint extract and was selling hits of that and the buyers said they were getting off on it. How silly.

Old 2007-01-03, 15:42
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Old 2007-01-03, 15:54
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Catnip is fucking hilarious, I've seen some cats do some funny shit when they were on it.

This is a lazy generation, hell...I'm missing class because I don't wanna walk 20 minutes and back when the 2 hours are done. Although, weed definitely assists in laziness.. not many people would want to run a marathon when they are so burntout then can't move from the couch.

Is weed the gateway drug? I definitely think so, you can only get so high by smoking weed...I soon went to hash, marijuana's stronger older brother..and then mushrooms, and then some of the harder stuff. Hell, I've never done heroin or meth, but I've done coke once get to see the hype. Such a terribly over hyped drug! And the next day I could not smell or taste my food..not to mention how fucked my nose was. A guy I was with had a towel around his face most of the night/morning because he was getting bad nosebleeds. I'll stop at those drugs though, you can get fucked up enough mixing a bunch of them together.

These days I find it a little hard to have respect for potheads/drug addicts, well..more so the one's my age and older because the majority aren't doing shit with their lives. They are lonely, depressed and pathetic. It's really unfortunate to see a guy who aced calculus in high school and now makes pre-made pizzas in a grocery store. That's what happened to one of my good friends. Blows all of his money on weed..rarely eats..and he had weed role models, his mom is a part-time janitor and his dad delivers flyers..both potheads to this day. Hell, for xmas I gave him some food, chocolate, new boxers and new socks, just as a last minute thing. He said it was the best present he had received. His dad's gift was a Spiderman blanket and a bag of 200 cheap cigarettes. Oh, and his dad also got him really high xmas day.

It's just so easy to let a "recreational" hobby spiral into a life-sucking addiction.

edit - LOL @ blizzard_beast's video..they still show the "Who's Who" of the Canadian Hinterland on tv, but it usually has to do with the dying habitat of the Canadian loon, polar bears, ducks, etc.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2007-01-03 at 17:37.

Old 2007-01-03, 16:17
low-tech
Post-whore

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/03/d...r=1&oref=slogin

unrelated to pot but heres an article on absinth.

says that the effects have similarities to thc

Old 2007-01-03, 16:47
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

thats a funny video blizzard beast. its based on an actual study though.

i guessed it was in the 30s..i just remember it was before my time by a few decades. also..lsd was first synthesized in the late 30s, though the first recorded use of it on a human (the same guy that invented it) was in the early 40s. perhaps the study was done in the 40s...i'll have to find the notation in this book later.

Quote:
A serious waste of time though ... and scientific resources.

how so?

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-11 at 03:10.

Old 2007-01-03, 16:53
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
thats a funny video blizzard beast. its based on an actual study though.

i guessed it was in the 30s..i just remember it was before my time by a few decades. also..lsd was first synthesized in the late 30s, though the first recorded use of it on a human (the same guy that invented it) was in the early 40s. perhaps the study was done in the 40s...i'll have to find the notation in this book later.

yea, i think weed is a gateway drug. though i did drink underage first..perhaps alcohol is the real gateway drug? though now that i've tried this or that..i find myself back to the basics..booze and buds.

Maybe cigarettes are?

Although i would be more likely to agree with beer based of personal experience but that barely means anything. Weed is most DEFINATELY a freaking gateway drug though. I don't konw one person that has tried anything "stronger or more dangerous" than weed without having had a decient history with weed before it. This includes my freaking exgirlfriend (who just started smoking up) who appears to be on the virge of doing coke and lets just say i'm getting more pissed about her as the days go. She should know fucking better but obviously she has no "real" friends where she lives.

Old 2007-01-03, 17:22
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

LOL catnip is not cat litter haha

anyways I go to erowid.org before trying anything unusual. good site.

edit: it took me a while to realize the spider video was a parody.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2007-01-03 at 17:25.

Old 2007-01-03, 20:16
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
You think you're so fucking 1337, assuming and claiming to smoke more pot than anyone else here, but you really have no idea.

And no one wants to see your tits, we can see tenfold the quality very, very, easily.

Goddamnit.

God damn you're an angry little fella...

I am not "1337" nor claim to be. My weed comment was me being facetious you fucking dolt.
I have zero desire to show off my breasts....it would be too easy.

Go jackoff or something....you are obviously pent up with angst.

Old 2007-01-03, 20:38
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:

I've got to shoot that link to some friends.

Old 2007-01-04, 16:12
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Politics would make me suicidal, even (especially) knowing who was voting for me.

Weed's usually considered a gateway drug over alcohol for the fairly simple reason that a lot of people who drink just drink whereas people who smoke pot tend to at least try some other drugs. This is probably, as so much, a result of a system that conflates all drugs into a single, supposedly uniform category, helping to foster the belief that, since they were lying about this one drug, maybe they were lying about these various other ones.

I also tend to think of the 'gateway drug' stuff as a kind of QWERTY remnant from the 60's, where pot was the first available conscious-altering drug and led to the various psychedelics, cementing its place as the first step on a journey towards a higher consciousness.

Old 2007-01-04, 17:49
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Politics would make me suicidal, even (especially) knowing who was voting for me.

Weed's usually considered a gateway drug over alcohol for the fairly simple reason that a lot of people who drink just drink whereas people who smoke pot tend to at least try some other drugs. This is probably, as so much, a result of a system that conflates all drugs into a single, supposedly uniform category, helping to foster the belief that, since they were lying about this one drug, maybe they were lying about these various other ones.

I also tend to think of the 'gateway drug' stuff as a kind of QWERTY remnant from the 60's, where pot was the first available conscious-altering drug and led to the various psychedelics, cementing its place as the first step on a journey towards a higher consciousness.

Absolutely i was pretty close to mention that its probably one just because... we have the stigma that we do about "Drugs" and since its in that category its done knowing its part of these "Drugs." Its probable that if we trivialized the use of marijuana completely that this gateway status wold probably be gone. Kind like with what you just said as far as alcohol goes.

Old 2007-01-04, 20:34
JOAMdude
Post-whore

erowid talks all about that stuff (legalization (sorry for bringing it up PST))

Old 2007-01-04, 20:43
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAMdude
erowid talks all about that stuff (legalization (sorry for bringing it up PST))

Oh lord haha. There is nothing wrong with the solid discussion of legalization as long as its kept reasonable and in good nature.

Old 2007-01-04, 20:46
JOAMdude
Post-whore

and it just makes sense, if it wasn't criminalized then it wouldn't be a gateway to more dangerous drugs. and people would probably stop doing it too, it wouldn't be cool anymore because it's legal. I think things would work out better that way and also, did you know that it opens up your throat? that's neat

Old 2007-01-04, 21:03
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
and it just makes sense, if it wasn't criminalized then it wouldn't be a gateway to more dangerous drugs. and people would probably stop doing it too, it wouldn't be cool anymore because it's legal. I think things would work out better that way and also, did you know that it opens up your throat? that's neat

Not neccesarily true. Codine and other over the counter drugs are legal yet people do it. Just like robotripping. Alcohol is legal yet people do it.

Old 2007-01-04, 21:48
JOAMdude
Post-whore

yea but remember when alchohol wasn't legal, people got a lot more fucked up

Old 2007-01-04, 22:17
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
yea but remember when alchohol wasn't legal, people got a lot more fucked up

No! When alchohol became illegal people didn't get alot more fucked up, but you had a hell of alot more violence over the illegal running of alchohol. This alchohol was perfered to as moon shine. In the end the goverment got tired of the violence and just decided to make it legal again.

Also another reason it was too damn high at the time people were running it. I mean people were taking a great risk at running it to begin with therefore they made a monoploy out of it. Which in any case is understandable.

Old 2007-01-05, 02:01
JOAMdude
Post-whore

and also this is when heroin and cocaine got started dealing

Old 2007-01-05, 23:59
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

I fucking love weed, but I've had to cut back a little bit because it makes me so fucking lazy and unmotivated, therefore I've been doing worse in my college classes, that's the main reason I cut back. Haha.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2007-01-06, 00:05
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
I fucking love weed, but I've had to cut back a little bit because it makes me so fucking lazy and unmotivated, therefore I've been doing worse in my college classes, that's the main reason I cut back. Haha.

Another example of what we've said before haha.

Old 2007-01-06, 14:42
Dystopia
Post-whore

Cocaine

EXT. (LS) SPIDERWEB ON IT’S SIDE

(WS) The spider is jumping up and down on the web like it is a trampoline. Fly’s buzz around above the web.

(MS) spider reaches the extent of his jump, projects his tongue like a frog and catches a fly before dropping back down into the web for another leap

Haven't read anything past that post BTW (the one with the link).

Old 2007-01-06, 16:43
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:

plain bullshit, weed's legal here and everybody's doin it

Old 2007-01-06, 17:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, people would still do it. I hate that 'People do it because it's illegal' shit, as though alcoholism disappeared with Prohibition and nobody smokes.

Old 2007-01-06, 17:23
low-tech
Post-whore

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8osyv-W94

the theme song of this thread

Old 2007-01-06, 17:38
Dystopia
Post-whore

Ah man the link is fake, I hoped that those experiments were actually real.

If it were legal WAY more people would do it. The only reason the numbers are so low today (about 5%) is because of UA's.

Old 2007-01-10, 01:22
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Ah man the link is fake, I hoped that those experiments were actually real.

If it were legal WAY more people would do it. The only reason the numbers are so low today (about 5%) is because of UA's.

You have got to be one of the dumbest people alive.

I'm sure you believe the opposite.

lmao

Old 2007-01-10, 01:26
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

I wish the government would outlaw cigarettes. It would probably start a revolution..or at least a lot of smuggling runs. Plus god damn it would be funny. Out of like 50 of my friends I know, at least 90% smoke cigs on a regular basis.

That would probably never happen though. They need at least one guaranteed way for us to kill ourselves.

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-01-10, 02:08
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
I wish the government would outlaw cigarettes. It would probably start a revolution..or at least a lot of smuggling runs. Plus god damn it would be funny. Out of like 50 of my friends I know, at least 90% smoke cigs on a regular basis.

That would probably never happen though. They need at least one guaranteed way for us to kill ourselves.

Sorry Bia, but i think this one took that trophy from dystopia just then.

Old 2007-01-10, 03:47
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

I take it you smoke than?

Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-01-10, 04:40
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
You have got to be one of the dumbest people alive.

I'm sure you believe the opposite.

lmao

I'm not going to call him the dumbest alive, but close.

Old 2007-01-10, 04:49
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

the funniest thing is that there was a real scientific study involving orb weavers and drugs. orb weavers being spiders that make the large stereotypical spider webs. i said it in several posts and people read right over it. doesn't matter though.

there are a number of points that the joke video is wrong about(outside of the joke)..but jokes are jokes.

Old 2007-01-10, 04:53
Dystopia
Post-whore

WTF is everyone pickin on me? Spider on coke jumpin up and catchin a fly, it can happen damnit.

Old 2007-01-11, 11:34
Requiem
Post-whore

I haven't smoked in almost two weeks. YAY

Old 2007-01-11, 15:28
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
I haven't smoked in almost two weeks. YAY

Yay? So you admit its either not good for you or that you shouldn't do it? Just curious.

Old 2007-01-11, 16:35
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Yay for more money probably.

Old 2007-01-11, 18:34
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Yay for more money probably.

Well hell thats a pretty damn good point to quit too haha. Same thing with drinking somehow i think that beer consumption over the last 2 weeks took the 140 bucks that was in my pocket. Which REALLY pisses me off. I have no idea how i spent all that money.

Old 2007-01-11, 19:50
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Which REALLY pisses me off. I have no idea how i spent all that money.

Yeah, but that could be said about most things people purchase.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-11, 20:08
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i spend more on beer than i do for power in a month (but our power bill is divided by 3)! it adds up quick..especially with micro brews.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-11 at 03:11.

Old 2007-01-11, 20:58
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Yeah, but that could be said about most things people purchase.

Most definately true but the odd thing is i never spend cash. The only thing i recall spending cash on was... beer.... and.. ?? i don't remember spending THAT much money. I just looked in my pocket and all i have is 20 bucks now.. Oh well thats why we need to set spending limits on alcohol.

Old 2007-01-11, 21:28
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
i spend more on beer than i do for power in a month

haha.

I would always feel like weed was a huge waste of money...and least you can get completely sloshed with alcohol.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-01-11, 21:36
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
haha.

I would always feel like weed was a huge waste of money...and least you can get completely sloshed with alcohol.

after a lot of drinking, i can't do a lot of things or just wind up passing out.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-11 at 03:11.

Old 2007-01-11, 21:53
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
well i like smoking because i can get stoned and then still do things. after a lot of drinking, i can't do a lot of things or just wind up passing out. they also go together just fine

Thats the only way i've had it haha. I was very intoxicated and VERY high. Wild feeling.