Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2002-09-27, 01:52
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

-=*READ THE FUCKING FORUM RULES HERE*=-

Dear Metalfags,

Welcome to Metaltabs, your own online world of inane conversation and clinically boring angry teenagers. We have some rules we would like you to observe.

THE CONTENT RULE:

NO SPAM IS ALLOWED.

Any topic that is allowed according to the forum definition is fine. However, NO SPAM IS ALLOWED. Spam is punishable by immediate and permanent ban.

Spam is defined as when you make a one-off posting about something which is self-concerned, and we don't care if it's your band, a affiliates program you're in, another UBB, some faggotty E-gang, WHATEVER...

Expect to get mightily abused if you spam. It's the ONLY time the INTENT RULE is suspended.

THE INTENT RULE:

NO UNREASONABLE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

This forum thrives on intelligent debate. Actually, that's a completely fatuous thing to say - it's more like a continual pre-pubescent screaming match. In any case, regardless of this, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for personal abuse that goes out of context. Heated arguments are fine. But random hostility is right out.

So have your hissy fits elsewhere, you halfwit cunts. If Mommy doesn't like you, that's not our problem.

THE SWIFT ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE:

Expect to be suspended or banned if you fuck with the above, from periods ranging from 1 week (min) to forever (max). What happens is entirely at our discretion. And please don't fucking argue the issue with us, because that makes it infinitely worse.

HOW TO GET YERSELF SOME JUSTICE:

There is a little button near the top-right corner of posts which says "Report This Post To A Moderator". IN FUTURE, ALL POSTS WHICH PISS YOU OFF WILL BE DEALT WITH THROUGH THIS SYSTEM. Please report all posts which you think defy these rules. They will come through the administration queue to us, and therefore cannot be avoided or missed. The volume of traffic on this forum means that the occasionally piece of bitchery will go unnoticed. Notice it. Report it.

Enjoy your time posting here at Metaltabs. Or fuck off, you infected prepuce.

Yours sincerely,

The MetalTabs Moderators

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Last edited by far_beyond_sane : 2005-07-20 at 15:21.

Old 2002-12-08, 17:31
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

From now on, any threads that I find that I'm going to have to close because of whining or arguing, I'm just deleting.

For those of you who don't like it, too god damn bad. I'm really sick and tired of this happening over and over again.

One additional thing, stop posting birthday threads for people who don't even post here, I'll delete those, as well.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-12-16, 03:30
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Alright, I just finished going through the Official Photobook thread, and in the next couple days will be going through the MSN Messenger thread. I'll be getting rid of all posts in the photobook that don't have your pictures attached to them, and will delete MSN Messenger posts without email addresses in them. So some of the messages along with the corresponding pictures and such might not make sense, and that's why.

Keep the talking and such where it should be...if you have questions about peoples' pictures or emails, either PM them or ask in RTT.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2004-09-21, 14:18
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

No "I'm new here" threads. We do not care if you are new. These will be deleted on sight.

Old 2004-09-22, 04:53
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Newbies- come in here now

#1. Stop posting intro threads. Nobody cares who you are around here unless you have a vagina, and even then it's iffy. I don't care where you are from and neither does anybody else. I also don't care how you found the site or whether or not you like it. I don't care how old you are. I don't care how long you've been playing. When somebody is interested in any of that, they will ask, and there are frequently threads about similar topics. Don't volunteer your information to people who don't care. Save it for when it is asked, as it likely will be.

#2. Come in quietly. If somebody posts something that interests you, reply. Try to be intelligent. Don't type in all caps. Don't use 17 exclamation points with two 1's at the end. It's fucking annoying. Conduct yourself in an intelligent manner. When people get used to you, you can be as retarded as you want and nobody will care. Well, not unless you are Transient.

#3. Don't harass people. Enough said.

#4. Avoid being defensive. If you happen to say something that receives criticism, don't worry. If somebody says something rude, respond in a somewhat classy manner. People are going to criticize newbies because they aren't yet assimilated into the group. You are an outsider right now, don't alienate yourself, work yourself in.

I'm not sure what the mods will say, think, or do about this thread, I just felt like saying this. If anybody feels like adding anything, go ahead, but don't be a dick about it, as I'm sure some of you will be tempted.

Last edited by Nihilist : 2004-09-22 at 23:38.

Old 2005-02-27, 10:29
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-05-07, 09:12
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

READ THE FUCKING RULES AGAIN.

STOP THE HORSESHIT.

STOP THE HORSESHIT.

STOP THE HORSESHIT.

Old 2006-05-28, 04:52
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

New rule: Anyone playing mod in this forum will get a week's suspension. This extends to whining 'I wish this thread were closed' in some thread you don't like and shouldn't have clicked on, if the whine is sufficiently annoying. And, as should be obvious, the definition of 'annoying' is in each case completely up to the discretion of the mod. I won't suspend you for dislike a thread, but there's enough pointless bullshit here that you don't need to contribute when you could just as easily ignore the thread. I, however, cannot. You've all been warned.

Old 2006-06-05, 17:50
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

HAVE A BIG SMILE! EVERYONE LOVES TEH HAPPY!!!1

Old 2006-08-04, 22:14
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

No goodbye threads either.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Last edited by powersofterror : 2006-08-04 at 22:17.

Old 2010-09-24, 23:09
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

You know what? Just no threads or posts in general. Next person to post gets banned. Try me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery