MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2006-07-04, 06:46
scard
New Blood

Matt Shadows

Hey guys, I'm new here.
Sorry for a newbie starting a thread, but I've got a question for you guys.

How do you sing like Matt Shadows? Not scream, but sing like him.

He seems to have three ways to sing: clear, whiny, and scratchy.
I just can't get that scratchy sound like he does. If you want examples, he sings clearly in the beginning of "Seize the Day", but after the guitar solo, he starts singing more scratchy-like.

Sorry if I sound like a complete beginner, I just really want to know how to do this.

Old 2006-07-04, 09:16
metal_monkey
Post-whore

what band?

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-07-04, 09:49
Panda
Senior Metalhead

matt "shadows" sanders is the singer of avenged sevenfold

Old 2006-07-04, 14:13
metal_monkey
Post-whore

oooo

why the fuck would you want to sing like him, unless your a faggy emo

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-07-04, 15:06
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Dont waste your time trying to sound like someone else, especially that guy. If you are going to put time and energy into becoming a vocalist then you should focus and creating your own style with your own voice. Never just resolve to copy someone else, its the worst thing you can do with your time.
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut

Old 2006-07-04, 22:24
scard
New Blood

I understand that you do not like him, but how do you do it? It's not only Matt that does it, other singers do it too. Matt Shadows just seems to do it a lot.

Old 2006-07-05, 00:24
metal_monkey
Post-whore

nobody is going to help you sing like that here, nobody here is a faggy emo

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-07-06, 08:53
scard
New Blood

where can I find some faggy emos? I'd really like to learn the style.

Old 2006-07-06, 11:35
metal_monkey
Post-whore

if you walk into a mall, youll find faggy emos

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-07-06, 16:28
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Well scard, if you still insist on trying to sing like him then you may as well just give up now, that trend will be done in a few years. A good, strong, well trained clean singing voice is always a good tool to have for most any style of music, but if you just want to do bitch-screams then dont bother wasting your time.
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:

Old 2006-07-06, 18:50
Unanything
Post-whore

He fucking sucks anyway.
Weak voice. Bat Country is good proof of this. With the failed scream at the start and the aaeeeaaeeeaaaeeaaeeee thing. Shows he cannot express anything with his voice.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2006-07-09, 21:42
Deliverance IV
New Blood

Whether you want him to achieve the voice or not, he wants to. So why not at least adhere to the question? It's just a typical grungy voice. You sing the same way you would normally do, but really open your throat and put some pressure behind it.

Old 2006-07-09, 21:57
jazzmetalguitar
Senior Metalhead

have a friend kick you in the balls...

and then you can sing fag emo like...

oh btw...since A7X was mentioned....DEP pwns them...and greg could kick m shadows ass....

Old 2006-07-10, 00:06
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

Well, first of all i dont like "emo's" or Avenged either, but he's asking a question here. So if you dont have anything useful to say, shut the fuck up.... every last one of you.

I suggest not trying to "sing like" someone. Its not gonna happen. Either you HAVE a voice similar to him, or you dont. Simple as that. If you really want some tips, i could suggest listening to them and singing along at a decent volume. This way you can learn his vocal range and see if there are any spots you cannot reach, such as the high or low-end notes. Remember that the volume your practicing with is going to make a big differece, so choose carefully. Certain notes are accessable only at higher(or lower) vocal volumes.

But yea, Its really hard to help with something like this since nobody here can actually hear you sing and know what you need help with in particular.

Last edited by MorbidGuitar : 2006-07-10 at 00:10.

Old 2006-07-13, 14:04
jazzmetalguitar
Senior Metalhead

unless of course he has recording capabilities...

Old 2006-07-13, 22:43
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidGuitar
I suggest not trying to "sing like" someone. Its not gonna happen.

Umm yea, thats exactly what I said.

Quote:

Old 2006-07-14, 12:15
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
Umm yea, thats exactly what I said.

Good for you! Would you like a hero cookie?

Old 2006-07-15, 04:17
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Hero cookie, sweet! Ill start stamping out the dough.

Quote:

Old 2006-07-15, 11:37
jazzmetalguitar
Senior Metalhead

haha...hero cookie....i soo sigged that shit

Old 2006-11-29, 20:29
metabolic13
New Blood

lmao wow

for anyone who just tried to bash M. Shadows for his singing, like for instance the person who talked about his "failed attempt" at the scream at the start of Bat Country, maybe you should take into consideration the reason as to why it sounded like a "failed attempt" was because after the second album "Waking The Fallen" he had done so much hardcore screaming, way more hardocre than the "failed scream" at the start of bat country, that he had to get VOCAL SURGERY and I think it's safe to say that if any one of you had just recieved vocal surgery, you'd shy away from screaming too,

lmao don't talk about shit you don't know anything about champ.

Old 2006-11-29, 21:38
ZRO
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by metabolic13
for anyone who just tried to bash M. Shadows for his singing, like for instance the person who talked about his "failed attempt" at the scream at the start of Bat Country, maybe you should take into consideration the reason as to why it sounded like a "failed attempt" was because after the second album "Waking The Fallen" he had done so much hardcore screaming, way more hardocre than the "failed scream" at the start of bat country, that he had to get VOCAL SURGERY and I think it's safe to say that if any one of you had just recieved vocal surgery, you'd shy away from screaming too,

Are you an AX7 fanboy?

Old 2006-11-30, 02:01
JacksonGuitars07
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRO
Are you an AX7 fanboy?

it certainly appears he is. most people go through a phase. they either fall in love with metalcore (early a7x, killswitch engage) or numetal (slipknot). he'll discover real metal when the time comes. i think bands like avenged sevenfold are great gateway bands that get people to search for bands of the same origin that are MUCH more talented. Its like when I used to like slipknot, i soon wanted heavier and more technical stuff to listen to (didn't take long) so I discovered children of bodom and necrophagist. And recently its been about cynic, disgorge, and devourment.

Presonus Firepod - $425 shipped
Gator 4 Space Rack Case - $75 shipped
Rackmount Tuner - $75 shipped
Pacific Drum Works 5000 Double Bass Pedal - $175 shipped

Old 2006-11-30, 13:03
ZRO
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonGuitars07
it certainly appears he is. most people go through a phase. they either fall in love with metalcore (early a7x, killswitch engage) or numetal (slipknot). he'll discover real metal when the time comes. i think bands like avenged sevenfold are great gateway bands that get people to search for bands of the same origin that are MUCH more talented. Its like when I used to like slipknot, i soon wanted heavier and more technical stuff to listen to (didn't take long) so I discovered children of bodom and necrophagist. And recently its been about cynic, disgorge, and devourment.

Metalcore was my gateway but i still like it even though i listen faster stuff.

Lately Black and Tech Death Metal, like DragonLord, and im prob gonna pick up Nile's AoTW.

Old 2006-12-02, 06:15
Miscarriage
New Blood

He developed a cyst in his throat or something, atleast that's what I read. I was never a fan of them really..but if he developed a cyst, couldn't you infer that he was singing/screaming incorrectly and using bad technique? I mean even as it is, he doesn't sound like he is..projecting his voice properly, perhaps that's just his voice and my perception but, he "Overdoes" it.

Old 2006-12-06, 02:45
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Im gonna go with cyst = Gods way of saying "For the love of myself, stfu".

Seriously though, if you are singer and you develop a cyst in your throat, its not in th cards for ya.

Quote:

Old 2008-02-26, 18:56
SoulFire
New Blood

Scard don't listen to these guys you sing the way you want to sing if you want to sing like Matt you have to kind of almost shout at a high pitch that will give you that strong grunge kind of sound but if you do this you put your throat chords in a state that you could damage them. Good luck with it

Old 2008-05-18, 16:57
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

METAL MONKEY AND THE REST OF THE BITCHES

ALL YOU WHO CRITIZIZE AVENGED SEVENFOLD ARE FUCKING POMPOUS ASSHOLES FOR CALLING THEM EMOS. THEYRE NOT, THE ONLY RESON WHY YOU SAY THAT SHIT IS BECAUSE YOURE JEALOUS BITCHES. A7X IS THE BEST BAND OUT THERE AND FUCKIN RESPECT THAT. METAL MONKEY, YOU SURE FUCKING ARE A MONKEY, YOU AND YOUR CHIMP ASS GET SOME FUCKING CLASS CAUSE YOURE THE FAG EMO HERE. FUCK ALL YOU CRITICS.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST HARD ROCK/METAL BAND EVER!
AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST HARD ROCK/METAL BAND EVER!

IM NOT DONE YET, M SHADOWS SINGING IS THE BEST THERE IS, JUST CAUSE YOUR CHIMP ASS AND ALL YOU FUCKIN OTHER CRITICS CANT SING LIKE THAT DOESN;T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD... M. SHADOWS.

FUCK ALL YOU CRITICS

Old 2008-05-18, 17:06
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xjosea7x
LACK OF ARGUMENTS COMPLETE DUMBASS

Get lost.
Your opinion is worthless, your nickname shows it.

Edit:
Whoa, so you joined this forum just to defend your favourite homo's?
HAH
FAG
You must not come back, no one needs you. Stay out.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2008-05-21, 17:47
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

Looks like the a7x fanboys resurrected a two year old thread to defend their shitty band. Take your fucking all caps posts elsewhere, kthxbai.

Old 2008-05-22, 20:13
thedeathofamartyr
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by metabolic13

Thats not true. James Sullivan [I refuse to call them by their fucking queer ass stage names], the drummer, said that he never hurt himself, they simply did it to change the style of their music. Looks like you're the one who doesn't know anything, champ.

His singing sucked after WTF. I don't understand how he could lose so much talent after an album.

You, my friend, are a retard.

www.myspace.com/keepmyfingernailsclean
www.myspace.com/necrogeniccatalyst

SUPPORT TRUE METAL!

Old 2008-05-27, 18:57
SuspendedByTheThroat
Senior Metalhead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@

A7X being the best band ever

Old 2008-05-28, 20:00
ShitFlowsInYourVeins
Senior Metalhead

i was trying to think of something better to say than just A7X sucks.....

but....i couldnt.

A7X sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
My mother's purple strap-on.

Old 2008-06-08, 05:11
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

WHO GIVES A FUCK

WHO CARES IF I JOINED TO DEFEND A7X, I DONT, THEY ARE THE BEST BAND THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL EVER HEAR. FUCK YOU ALL WHO SAY SHIT. IF NOBODY SHUTS THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD , I WILL GET THE WHOLE A7X FAN MEMBERS AN THE FALLEN TO TAKE OVER THIS POST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

Old 2008-06-08, 09:31
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

GUYS GUYS GUYS CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

THE FAG SENT ME A PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The little homo himself
Title: SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF MY OPINION DIDNT MATTER YOU WOULDNT BOTHER REPLYING BACK BITCH. YOU FUCKING HOMO BE SMART. BUT YOUR NAME SAYS IT. WHAT ARE YOU? A WOLVE SHIT EATER wHEN YOU ARE SMART GO POST BITCH.

POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND THEN IMPLYING THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE STUPID IS TOTALLY NOT HYPOMOCRITICAL

ALSO, YOUR CAPS MAKE ME SCARED CAUSE YOU YELL WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ARE VERY STRONG.

I AM SORRY.

MATT SHADOWS ISN'T SO BAD.

Oh and

Quote:
IF NOBODY SHUTS THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD , I WILL GET THE WHOLE A7X FAN MEMBERS AN THE FALLEN TO TAKE OVER THIS POST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2008-06-08 at 11:21.

Old 2008-06-09, 19:32
SuspendedByTheThroat
Senior Metalhead

ROFL

Old 2008-06-19, 04:29
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

Shut the fuck up

You fucking fags for getting excited when people post in caps. You are all little bitches who like to critizize the best singer in the world.Are you guys/ fucking annoying wolves jealous that he sings better than your soft rock bands. There is no pOINt in trying to contradict me. Be my little argueing bitch wolfsherz. c'mon talk back to me asshole. You fag emo. I'll annoy all you a7x haters right now.

A7X

a7x

A7X

A7X

A7X

A7X

A7X

yOU ALL LIKE WHAT I DO?
i DONT GIVE A FUCK

AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER, WITH THE BEST SINGER EVER.

Old 2008-06-19, 17:03
ShitFlowsInYourVeins
Senior Metalhead

A7X

SUCK.
Quote:

Old 2008-06-19, 20:43
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

a7x

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a7x forever!

Old 2008-06-20, 06:02
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

You've used brilliant arguments and proved us all wrong. Because of you, everyone in the world will now say that Avenged Sevenfold àre the best band that has ever existed. They mean very much to music. They write actual songs. You are not a complete retard.

Quote:

Old 2008-06-20, 11:14
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

this should be deleted

Old 2008-06-20, 12:52
Synthos
New Blood

it really should. It's just band bashing.

Old 2008-07-27, 17:06
SuspendedByTheThroat
Senior Metalhead

wait wait wait!

i have something to add before this gets locked or deleted!!

Avenged Sevenfold sucks.

Old 2008-07-27, 17:21
ShitFlowsInYourVeins
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspendedByTheThroat
wait wait wait!

i have something to add before this gets locked or deleted!!

Avenged Sevenfold sucks.

Amen
Quote:

Old 2008-07-28, 22:33
Spengler
New Blood

Quote:
There is no pOINt in trying to contradict me.

I suspect this is true on unintended levels.

Old 2008-08-01, 22:59
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

Never done

Wow all you fuckin fags do care about a7x because you take time of your life to post about them.
Shitflowsinyourveins: You are a fucking emo bitch, just by reading your username you prove yourself to be a pompous parasite that probably is abondoned by their parents and everything else. You dumb motherfucker because shit defintly flows through your veins.
Suspended by the throat: I hope the great thing that is suspending you by the throat will kill your emo ass soon! All you here takling shit are insignifacant dumb people.

Simple thing to know about: If you dont like them, dont take time of your jackass life to say shit. The bands that you people like are probably not even heard about just to dumb faggots! I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!

Ill say this before this gets deleted: AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER!

Old 2008-08-01, 23:51
Sycophant
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

That was sig-worthy.
Now will some please ban this motherfucker.

Old 2008-08-02, 05:13
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

Banned

I do not care if i get banned, all I am doing is defending what I like. If it is possible ban me from this site, there are way better ones with people who respect good music. I just signed up in this site to defend THE BEST BAND EVER!

Old 2008-08-02, 06:02
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
I just signed up in this site to defend THE BEST BAND EVER!

THE ONE EYED WONDER WEASELS AND THEIR TWO BALLS?????!!!! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

Old 2008-08-03, 16:43
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!

I can.

Quote:

Old 2008-08-03, 19:39
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

Fucking wolf

You can play better?............I have never heard of you are you famous?

Old 2008-08-03, 19:42
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Pretty much anyone can play better than those a7x assholes... they suck.

Old 2008-08-06, 03:24
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

I know nobody cant

No one can play better than a7x. Does everybody care about them that much?....Nobody stops talking about them here! Fucking understand people! If you dont like them, dont take your emo-fag of time to do so!

Old 2008-08-06, 05:56
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Listen here, you fucking annoying dumbass:

Quote:
Fucking understand people! If you dont like them, dont take your emo-fag of time to do so!

We
will still do
What the fuck we want, little shit.

Oh and feel free to check some of my tabs, playing them requires more skill than any Avenged Sevenfold-crap. Oh yeah, if you don't like anything we say here (some people call it 'the truth'), DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING SHIT

Quote:

Old 2008-08-06, 15:50
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
You can play better?............I have never heard of you are you famous?

What does being famous have to do with anything?

Anyway it's pretty obvious you're just a fucking troll.

Old 2008-08-06, 21:48
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Simple thing to know about: If you dont like them, dont take time of your jackass life to say shit. The bands that you people like are probably not even heard about just to dumb faggots! I also doubt that any of you here can play better than a7x, SO DONT SAY SHIT!

Simple thing to know about: If you do like them....don't post about them on METAL tabs. CARCASS is the best band ever...

Old 2008-08-07, 05:22
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

Obvious troll is obvious. Come on guys.

Old 2008-08-07, 05:29
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

Fucking idiots

Didnt I post that i just came on this stupid site to defend them?
7stringwhothefuckcares: Who the fuck is talking about carcass.. theyre shit compared to slayer. It doesnt make sense what you post. And exactly METALTABS
Lordofstorms: Yu beleive in fairy tales, only a little girl would beleive in trolls.
Wolfsherz: I'm not wasting my time because I like them. Some people not everybody just you faggots say that! Fuck, you people are stupid. I'm pretty sure all you are people who are what?.....25 living with their mothers that dont even have a life because they post to much as it says by their username

Old 2008-08-07, 22:17
metalhead220
New Blood

Quote:
Didnt I post that i just came on this stupid site to defend them?
Wolfsherz: I'm not wasting my time because I like them. Some people not everybody just you faggots say that! Fuck, you people are stupid. I'm pretty sure all you are people who are what?.....25 living with their mothers that dont even have a life because they post to much as it says by their username

ur making fun of ppl saying that they have no lives for posting on this site yet u just said the only reason u joined this site was to defend a band....way to contradict urself and look like a fool...u fail at life

Old 2008-08-08, 20:40
a7xjosea7x
New Blood
Banned

ANOTHER IDIOT!

ARE you stupid metalhead220 In my other post I said by looking at their username. If you want it worded differently... It says how many times you have posted. A plethora of people here have over 100, that shows they have no life. I look like a fool, you are really stupid because what you say contradicts me doesnt at all! You fail at life too bad youll be here to reach forum leader.

Old 2008-08-08, 23:04
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

This guy is fucking awesome. Don't ban him, for the sake of humor.

Old 2008-08-09, 03:14
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death By Monkeys
This guy is fucking awesome. Don't ban him, for the sake of humor.

No deal LOLOLOL

Old 2009-05-01, 15:29
rshadows
New Blood

Cool

try singing like your serpressing a scream it might help

Old 2009-05-14, 02:09
treyler23
New Blood

ok someone please shut up that a7xjoseaa7x kid because, though i am a big a7x fan and they are my favorite band, he is discracing all a7x fans everywhere...and YES people can play WAY better than a7x...Pantera is WAY better than them for one. lol. but anyway fighting over the internet is like the special olympics...even if u win ur still retarded XD haha

Old 2010-09-12, 20:07
Crampan
New Blood

It seem to me like scard doesn't want to know what you guys think of a7x... so stop that retarded discussion, pls!
watch "the zen of screaming", she's a great teacher, and she can get you that totally awesome raspy voice that M. Shadows possess... But that is all she can give you, you will have to train up your clean voice to get the power, depth and range first. Or else it will sound rather shitty!

GLHF!