MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2005-07-23, 23:30
foster182
New Blood

Need new cymbals!!

im in a metal band (Eternal Darkness)kind of iced earth/blind guardian with a little susperia thrown in,,(thats just 2 give an idea of sound n styles,we dont copy other people!!),, i need cymbals that match the style!! a little help??

Old 2005-07-24, 00:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

Thats not really a whole lot of good information. But check out Sabian AAX and AA series stuff. The AAXplosion crashes are awesome. The new Vault crashes are pretty good too. AA rock hats are good. Also the AAX stage hats and AAX metal hats are both good. For chinas, check out the AAXtreme chinas. For a ride, maybe an AA rock ride? All of these will do really well in the type of music your playing. All work wonders for metal. Go here to listen to all the sabian cymbals. Chech out all the ones i mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-07-24, 22:16
memphis
New Blood

i would recommend the paiste alpha series.they might be old fashioned,but they also are mid priced,durable,and good sounding cymbals.here in greece i know many drummers using them,and they are satisfied both in recording and rehearsing with them.on the other hand if you are going to spend a llittle fortune for your cymbals,go for zildjian or sabian models like k custom or aa series.they kick ass!

Old 2005-07-30, 16:24
Exodus666
Supreme Metalhead

Yeah, i'm about to buy the Sabian AAX package, about 560 euro's for the 14" hi-hat, 16" crash and 20" ride. Maybe interesting for you too?

Hope it sounds ok (but I don't doubt that, hehe) because i'm going to order it online (cheapest way for me).

Old 2005-07-30, 21:11
humancorpse
Post-whore

Our drummer just got 3 new cymbals A china, a splash and anoter crash. that`s basically the important cymbals, besides the hi hat and ride.