MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-06-13, 00:09
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

he got that move from the girl in the band that did a terrible job covering a nirvana song.

Old 2007-06-13, 04:09
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2007-06-13, 04:27
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2007-06-14, 04:49
Requiem
Post-whore

Watch the Rhino eat shit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=991Ppg6k_Nk

Old 2007-06-14, 09:00
Cribriform_Fortis
New Blood

I love this video. Ah, the Malmster teaching guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tu...related&search=

Old 2007-06-26, 00:22
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WKYmx4i1Q

i cried tears of overwhelming joy at this one : )

Old 2007-06-26, 13:51
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO65OlAhEJg

part two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZXbpq1zeSc

if yoooou get skinny enough, you look like a lollipop, nice big head and a stick body, and thats the goal ishnt it?

i was trying to drink a bloody mary last night and smoke while i watched this. and i failed. i was laughing too hard.

enjoy!

hi my name is whitney, but you can call me Scrumptious

Old 2007-06-29, 05:34
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2007-06-29, 12:00
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Ahh, the 80's. Everybody loves 'em.

Old 2007-07-18, 00:37
Requiem
Post-whore

Fucking crazy. Watch all of this guy's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

Old 2007-07-19, 01:40
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Fucking crazy. Watch all of this guy's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI

Ahahahahhahaa I love it!

Old 2007-07-19, 01:45
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

daaamn this blender is too much powerful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-07-19, 02:13
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I just checked the price on them too. Hundreds $$$ but damn I want one

Old 2007-07-19, 03:18
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

"DID YOU BRING YOU BABY?
BABYS DONT WATCH THIS TAKE THE SEED OUTSIDE!!
RUN IT OVER ATHER THE SHOW!!!"

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-07-23, 21:37
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2007-07-24, 15:06
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Love this clip and this band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96xzawzGKsI

This is awesome too, brand new.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQ-xIRCvwg

Old 2007-07-24, 23:02
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
Love this clip and this band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96xzawzGKsI

This is awesome too, brand new.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKQ-xIRCvwg

Well look at you, all posting here and being alive.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2008-01-20, 23:15
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

This is pretty impressive. But I'd like to see her handle drums as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-01-20, 23:38
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-01-21, 05:07
PantericA
Post-whore

lmao now thats a battle !

Old 2008-02-29, 20:22
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-05, 03:05
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-05, 03:12
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Wow, he's good.

I like his Orestes cover too.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_EqpXC741A&feature=user
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-03-05, 08:43
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

This isn't a YouTube clip, because the original video was removed after a short time, so you'll have to make do with break.com:

U.S Marine Throws a Puppy off a Cliff in Iraq:
http://view.break.com/463231

Old 2008-03-05, 12:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
This isn't a YouTube clip, because the original video was removed after a short time, so you'll have to make do with break.com:

Fucking sick But somehow it seems fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-05, 16:07
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:

I've seen it and already had an arguement on it.

My sisters boyfriend sent it to me and was liek what do you think?

I was like what fucking difference does it matter? It basically turned into the same thing that everybody in the fucking world does. They care about shit that they can't do anything about and it doesn't really matter to their lives yet they get overwhelming distraught over it.

And then throw me under the bus and demand me to make them feel better about my Marine Corps or my stance on puppy abuse. What difference does it make, go live your fucking life instead of worrying about shit outside your own world. (not refering to Paddy to any of this post just the arguement i had with my sisters boyfriend.)

I say this is what happens when you leave a warrior sitting around too long with nothing to do. Marines are designed to move in quickly, destroy and get out, not sit around playing baby sitter like the army.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2008-03-05, 18:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I agree with you tmfreak, I really just posted it because this is a thread for vids of interest, and I felt it was interesting haha.

I think people's reactions to it are both funny yet extremely irritating; it's pointless to think anything of it beyond being mildly amused/disgusted. People are rushing to blame the war for this behaviour, others are complaining that dead Iraqi babies don't get as much attention, and still others are taking it as a representation of American attitudes in general. Fuck me, some people are just cunts, and worse examples of cruelty than this occur in every day life, but especially in times of war - often carried out by people who were otherwise normal, nice folks when not in combat. Northern Ireland is FULL of examples!

Anyway, I stumbled across this article that discusses more videos of a similar nature (which are available on the page). The author is apparently trying to rule out the idea that the puppy video was an "isolated incident". Again, interesting vids, but I won't be out protesting against animal cruelty in the military services any time soon, partly because I'm a lazy, pessimistic cunt with a crap haircut.

And I'm spent.

Old 2008-03-05, 19:14
Requiem
Post-whore

Sickest shit I've seen in a while.

Old 2008-03-05, 19:54
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

In some cases, like if a dog was actually attacking, I can understand defending yourself, but the vid of the Marine throwing the puppy is clearly criminal.

Old 2008-03-05, 20:52
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
In some cases, like if a dog was actually attacking, I can understand defending yourself, but the vid of the Marine throwing the puppy is clearly criminal.

Yep.

Perhaps the fact that they can't do anything about it is exactly why they get so distraught over it. And I wouldn't say that it's getting angry at the video per se, but moreover the reminder that shit like this happens in the world every day. Let us have our gut humanity!
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-05, 21:04
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane

Oh well. Let military government courts handle it. Not the World Wide unknowledgeable nameless population.

And Paddy you obviously see where I was coming from.

It takes the gayest shit for people to get all revolutionary. I guess the jokes about Michael Vick were right regarding America. Don't fuck with dogs. "Sickest shit i've seen" my ass. THey just posted a few weeks ago a video of somebody cutting their penis off and people are saying this is the sickest video they've seen. Grow up.

Kids blow up cats and dogs all the time, you don't see them getting world wide attention.

But apparently its becoming that way considering on national news nearly every shooting in america appears now. I log on and yahoo news is filled with shit that isn't the least bit newsworthy across America in my opinion.

Me Himself: Well the problem is the annoyance that other people and myself have to indure by people nonstop bitching about this stuff. Not to mention rubbing it in my face to try show me their bullshit political opinions. My sister and her boyfriend are extremely democrat/liberal and its fucking annoying how much they just HAVE to tell me about it, and ask me my opinions on something just so they can spew theirs.

Apparently the marine whos in the video, all of his "information" has been gathered by obnoxious amounts of people and spread out for people to mass flame. Who the fuck gives these people the right to do this? Fucking bullshit i call it.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-03-05 at 21:12.

Old 2008-03-05, 21:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Apparently the marine whos in the video, all of his "information" has been gathered by obnoxious amounts of people and spread out for people to mass flame. Who the fuck gives these people the right to do this? Fucking bullshit i call it.

But what gives that marine the right to hurt an innocent animal that didn't do anything to him? People are just defending the animal, which is understandable dude. It was just an innocent pup, why shouldn't people be upset by it? This guy obviously has problems if he can do something like that without feeling awful afterwards, and most likely needs help. We don't need people like that in our world. It looks fake anyways, so yeah.
Quote:
Well the problem is the annoyance that other people and myself have to indure by people nonstop bitching about this stuff.

Endure.

Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-03-05, 22:35
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
But what gives that marine the right to hurt an innocent animal that didn't do anything to him? People are just defending the animal, which is understandable dude. It was just an innocent pup, why shouldn't people be upset by it? This guy obviously has problems if he can do something like that without feeling awful afterwards, and most likely needs help. We don't need people like that in our world. It looks fake anyways, so yeah.

Endure.

I wasn't defending him. I was commenting on how everybody seems to play judge, jury, and executioner when they see things, when they should focus their attention towards other more productive stuff. Again says that somebody has the right to track somebody's information down and flame them over something they're not even a part of in the first place? Leave it to the people who thats what they do.

Not to mention people are clamping onto the fact (maybe not out loud) that hes a military in guy in Iraq. If this was just some kid in some random town there is no way there would be this much attention. My friend just got off the phone telling me about a kid he knew that put a kitten in a tube sock and swung it around and threw it till it died.

Old 2008-03-05, 23:00
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Oh well. Let military government courts handle it. Not the World Wide unknowledgeable nameless population.

I agree. In my view the young Marine is in violation of UCMJ article 134 ( which does included abuse to animals ) and should have to answer and stand accountable for discrediting the image of the US armed forces. That's what I would have charged him with if I were there. Any halfass NCO that was there should have relieved him of duty and charged him with the same thing. He may still be held accountable in other court of law outside the USMC since double jeopardy does not apply. I think he knew he was in the wrong but continued anyway. By putting it on video and posting it on the net made it every one's business. Now he is dealing with a pissed off public and that's the reality of it. He has no immunity in that he screwed himself. I realize that war is not pretty or black and white. Compromises have to be made in combat that are hard to explain after the fact, but during that time made perfect since. In this case the video speaks for itself.

I'm not seeking this guy out or anything, but it doesn't surprise me in the least that there are people out there trying to make sure this guy gets what he deserves.

Old 2008-03-05, 23:14
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

You guys have said everything I was going to say. The pubilc has gone crazy about this shit. But, in my view, I think the public is more pissed the soldiers attitude and action toward the pup than anything. When the marines find the guy, he's going to be discharged, dock his pay, and lower his rank. Which is enough, considering he's also got to live with his actions.

But if I ever met the guy, I can easily say I'd probably give the fucker one good slug to the face. That's was one of lowest things I've ever seen on video.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-03-05, 23:29
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
You guys have said everything I was going to say. The pubilc has gone crazy about this shit. But, in my view, I think the public is more pissed the soldiers attitude and action toward the pup than anything. When the marines find the guy, he's going to be discharged, dock his pay, and lower his rank. Which is enough, considering he's also got to live with his actions.

But if I ever met the guy, I can easily say I'd probably give the fucker one good slug to the face. That's was one of lowest things I've ever seen on video.

Common that can't possible be the lowest thing you've seen before. But 100% agree with what you said.

Soul: Grumble Grumble.. In most respects to what you said I have to agree. Regardless of him setting himself up for "public scrunity," i think the public shouldn't be so... one dimentional and predictably stupid. It brings back memories of when the dutch or whoever printed the "cartoons" of Muhammad and the entire Middle East/Islam states going up in fire burning cars and destroying buildings over cartoons printed in another country far away from them, yet for some reason they destroy their own country and communities?

Old 2008-03-05, 23:42
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I said it was one of the lowest things I've seen. Not even close to the horrible things on Faces of Death, yeah it's up there on my list of things that sicken me. It's very deplorable. I guess because it was an adorable puppy that made it so bad to me. I have a soft spot for puppies and kittens.

Old 2008-03-05, 23:57
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
I said it was one of the lowest things I've seen. Not even close to the horrible things on Faces of Death, yeah it's up there on my list of things that sicken me. It's very deplorable. I guess because it was an adorable puppy that made it so bad to me. I have a soft spot for puppies and kittens.

I dont' want to do it... i don't want to do it.. this guy i hang out at school says it all the time and it pisses me off.... but this situation just calls for it.

"God Bless America..."

Dammit now i hate myself. America loves little furry critters.

Old 2008-03-06, 00:25
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, America loves cute critters. Almost as bad as the Asian countries. But when they get to big they eat them. (I swear I fought the urge, but it came out anyways)

Do they actually eat domesticated animals? I heard it's a fact but for some reason I still question it.

Old 2008-03-06, 01:08
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Yeah, America loves cute critters. Almost as bad as the Asian countries. But when they get to big they eat them. (I swear I fought the urge, but it came out anyways)

Do they actually eat domesticated animals? I heard it's a fact but for some reason I still question it.

depends on the culture. But then again... we eat domesticated animals. Although i'm sure you probably don't actually mean "domesticated animals. "

Old 2008-03-06, 14:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Changing direction a little with this next clip, here is the "Tom Cruise Scientology indoctrination" video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2_rZIgrQI

A better quality version:
Defamer.com

"Because a Scientologist DOES!"

Old 2008-03-06, 14:27
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Changing direction a little with this next clip, here is the "Tom Cruise Scientology indoctrination" video:

Defamer.com

This religion is getting to be dangerous as hell. I've done a lil catch up in the past month on it.

If they're so helping why haven't we (the general population) heard of any incidences where they've helped something? I know i haven't.

Old 2008-03-07, 02:36
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
This religion is getting to be dangerous as hell. I've done a lil catch up in the past month on it.

Indeed, a very goddamn creepy religion...

The Unfunny Truth about Scientology
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-07, 02:39
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Well, in my city, a Chinese food resteraunt owner was shut down and charged for using stray cats in the food and serving it to people. But technically, a stray cat isn't domesticated you get my point though.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-07, 02:43
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I saw the Unfunny Truth video a while back. Makes me wonder why this isn't a big discussion.

It's also pretty lame if you can't join a religion because you're broke or poor. One of the worst and most obvious scams ever.

Last edited by MyOwnSavior : 2008-03-07 at 02:46.

Old 2008-03-07, 02:46
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Well, in my city, a Chinese food resteraunt owner was shut down and charged for using stray cats in the food and serving it to people. But technically, a stray cat isn't domesticated you get my point though.
By domesticated I meant animals that are normally pets (i.e. cats, dogs, hampsters, etc.). I know the definition of the word, I just used it loosely.

Old 2008-03-07, 12:06
foreign10
New Blood

Quote:

geez I thought that was just a stereotypical Chinese joke....who would want to eat a cat?!

Old 2008-03-07, 12:40
Medicine man
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

Defamer.com

I just don't understand how anyone could believe in this crap. It's even more ridiculous than wicca stuff.
Dem haffi dead!

Old 2008-03-07, 14:16
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreign10
geez I thought that was just a stereotypical Chinese joke....who would want to eat a cat?!

Someone who either can't or reeeeeally doesn't want to pay for their food.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-07, 22:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreign10

Nobody wanted to. The general public had no idea that he was using stray cats. It was one of his employees that split on him.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-13, 00:57
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Old 2008-03-13, 04:52
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

i'm scared
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-13, 05:38
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
This guy obviously has problems if he can do something like that without feeling awful afterwards,.

not defending pup-slaughter but...
would you feel better if the marines were more in touch with their softer sides?
they're trained to be ruthless, it doesn't mean he has problems.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2008-03-13, 05:45
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
would you feel better if the marines were more in touch with their softer sides?

well now you're acting like they're trained to be mindless and non discriminant killing machinces and in that case, what would be the point? Wouldn't killing civilians be not much different?
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-13, 06:29
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

You're fucking retarded.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-03-13, 07:02
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

US Marines soldiers are taught how to be systematic cold killing machines when necessary, so make no mistake. The US started as nothing but became a giant in less than 200 years due being ruthless. US Marines are also trained to follow orders and obey a code of conduct when left in command of their own actions. Not every person can do this and people make very bad examples of what a little power can do to a person. It takes insight to know when to unleash that trained killing machine and when to be a forgiving diplomat. Marine Officers and NCO's make sure protocol is followed by junior personal until they know that difference.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2008-03-13 at 07:12.

Old 2008-03-13, 20:48
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Quote:

Anyone who would hurt a puppy has problems. Being in the military is no excuse. If the military producing people like this, then clearly something is wrong.
Theres no doubt in my mind that someone who would hurt a puppy has some sort of mental illness.

Old 2008-03-13, 20:55
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

honestly though, as much as I love animals and am against animal abuse, there are people dying over there every day, and innocent ones as well. I'm not going to really lose sleep over a dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-03-13, 23:31
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

we're not losing sleep over it, rather just puttin a bitch in line.
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-03-13, 23:34
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
Anyone who would hurt a puppy has problems. Being in the military is no excuse. If the military producing people like this, then clearly something is wrong.
Theres no doubt in my mind that someone who would hurt a puppy has some sort of mental illness.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 00:29
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

and it's not about the goddamn puppy. If he'd thrown a gecko down there I'd be equally disgusted

Old 2008-03-14, 00:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
and it's not about the goddamn puppy. If he'd thrown a gecko down there I'd be equally disgusted

Exactly. Anyone who hurts ANY innocent creature is nothing more than bacteria.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 01:22
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Exactly. Anyone who hurts ANY innocent creature is nothing more than bacteria.

so I take it you're a vegan?

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2008-03-14, 01:26
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Vegans are not the only people who care about animals.

Old 2008-03-14, 01:32
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
so I take it you're a vegan?

Fuck no. But I only eat the ugly animals Cow, pig, chicken, moose. And Fish doesn't really count as an animal.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 05:04
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Fuck no. But I only eat the ugly animals Cow, pig, chicken, moose. And Fish doesn't really count as an animal.

Hahah, come on man, cows aren't really THAT ugly. I don't think it's based on the way the animal looks, I think it's moreso like they said in Pulp Fiction, dogs have personality, and personality goes a long way. Cows, pigs, chicken, etc., don't have much personality, so i have no problem devouring them.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 05:17
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Hahah, come on man, cows aren't really THAT ugly. I don't think it's based on the way the animal looks, I think it's moreso like they said in Pulp Fiction, dogs have personality, and personality goes a long way. Cows, pigs, chicken, etc., don't have much personality, so i have no problem devouring them.
Exactly.

Old 2008-03-14, 05:58
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Dancing walrus.

Seriously.

Old 2008-03-14, 05:59
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Yeah that's true. Same goes with rabbits. I havent tried rabbit yet, but I want to.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 06:12
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah fuck rabbits. they never did anything for me. Eat them all haha. Can't say i've ever tried rabbit, but i do know that squirrel meat is really good.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 08:43
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
yeah fuck rabbits. they never did anything for me. Eat them all haha. Can't say i've ever tried rabbit, but i do know that squirrel meat is really good.

I don't think I want to try squirrel. But I'm going to try Welsh Rarebit someday. My dad says it's fucking awesome. I've been eating alot of moose lately mmmmm
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 11:24
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

my mum can prepare some sick fucking rabbit with a Roemertopf.

She covers the inside of the roemertopf with bacon and vegetables, than the rabbit goes in, she adds 2 bottles of wheat beer, she puts it in the oven for half a day and......ONE GODDAMN GOOD DISH!

Old 2008-03-14, 11:37
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

oh and this dog is fucking METAL

http://www.flabber.nl/archief/023436.php

Old 2008-03-14, 11:47
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
my mum can prepare some sick fucking rabbit with a Roemertopf.

She covers the inside of the roemertopf with bacon and vegetables, than the rabbit goes in, she adds 2 bottles of wheat beer, she puts it in the oven for half a day and......ONE GODDAMN GOOD DISH!

That sounds fucking tasty
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 15:28
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
I don't think I want to try squirrel. But I'm going to try Welsh Rarebit someday. My dad says it's fucking awesome. I've been eating alot of moose lately mmmmm

Dude squirrel is really good actually, and it's a rather common delicacy. I mean I don't go to a friends house and they're all having squirrel for dinner haha, but most people I know have tried it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 16:15
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

It might sound stereotypical, but I've had stew with chunks of squirrel meat. From what I could taste it was pretty good.

Old 2008-03-14, 16:22
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah, squirrel stew is the most common way to serve it, i believe.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-14, 16:25
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, especially here in the south.

Old 2008-03-14, 16:51
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Old 2008-03-15, 17:20
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Anyone else listen to these guys? Good shit...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lGiTnzY7g14&feature=related

Old 2008-03-15, 17:41
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Absolutely. AiC is my favorite grunge band and Would? is my favorite AiC song. Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait to hear Opeth's version.

Old 2008-03-16, 00:05
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Hahahahaha. I love how the officer is trying to grab them all.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-16, 00:21
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcxhOGyrCtI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Anyone else listen to these guys? Good shit...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lGiTnzY7g14&feature=related

yep they're good. I loved them ever since I first heard them.

MyOwnSavior: Opeth is doing a cover? Is it gonna be on the new album?
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2008-03-16 at 00:23.

Old 2008-03-16, 00:24
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, I'm guessing they'll be releasing a limited edition with a bonus disc of cover songs. Can't wait until June.

Old 2008-03-17, 09:43
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Lot of people have probably seen this already but greg valentino is one dumb fuck.

there 5 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pU3E8DuLZw
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2008-03-17, 12:11
blitz906
Okay.

Man run over by semi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xAIOfdafQpY
Good thing he was wearing his helmet
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-17, 13:40
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I don't know if you guys have seen this or if this has been posted here before, but I'm posting it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0fPoH2gWzc

I think this is really fake, but some actually believe this is real. All I know is it gives me the creeps.

Old 2008-03-17, 14:19
blitz906
Okay.

Just looks like a midget in a Halloween costume to me.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-17, 14:32
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, it's obviously fake. Still creeps me out though.

Old 2008-03-17, 17:18
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
Lot of people have probably seen this already but greg valentino is one dumb fuck.

there 5 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pU3E8DuLZw

I've seen that before. Yeah... what the fuck. He felt really small and weak... but c'mon!! FTW

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2008-03-18, 20:03
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

BIGDOG Robot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2bExqhhWRI
Related Article

Fuuuuuuuuck it's like the hunters from Half-Life 2!

Old 2008-03-18, 20:53
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I'm sure everyone's seen this before.... still fucking hilarious though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnuK...feature=related

Old 2008-03-20, 04:17
aslkvbiwbegv
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I'm sure everyone's seen this before....

Amazing! I loled.

Old 2008-03-20, 06:39
blitz906
Okay.

Haha yeah, the Amazing Racist is hilarious. Check out his other stuff if you found that funny

This one is probably the funniest.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-23, 21:28
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Tree Man

Probably old news, but it's new to me.

Old 2008-03-23, 21:42
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Tree Man

Probably old news, but it's new to me.

Yeah thats nuts. Never seen that before.

How little we know about our world, but think we do.

Old 2008-03-23, 22:01
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Holy shit!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-23, 22:14
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Yeah thats nuts. Never seen that before.

How little we know about our world, but think we do.
I know. I can't believe that disease exists.

Old 2008-03-24, 00:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, I saw the entire documentry on TV a month or so back.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-03-24, 12:48
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha yeah, the Amazing Racist is hilarious. Check out his other stuff if you found that funny

This one is probably the funniest.

what a stupid piece of fucking shit