DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

i like bongs, but joints are sweet
I just got 5 grams of some mids and rolled 7 joints with it

Old 2007-11-15, 12:09
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

I quit.

My memory is returning, and my reaction times are sharp like they used to be.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-11-15, 16:55
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

i just smoked my homegrown stuff for the first time today....

...and its a complete failure, haha, tastes like shit, doesnt get you high, pure crap

Old 2007-11-15, 18:55
The Execrator
Noob lud

I don't recall smoking out of a bong back in my days of smoking. Joints were always the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-11-15, 19:51
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

i haven't quit, but i have slowed down considerably. i haven't purchased any marijuana in about 6 months and have opted, instead, for good alcohol. i couldn't be more happy with my decision.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-11-15, 19:55
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
i haven't quit, but i have slowed down considerably. i haven't purchased any marijuana in about 6 months and have opted, instead, for good alcohol. i couldn't be more happy with my decision.

Good job moe!

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-15, 00:08
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

I'm going to hijack this thread for a second since I couldn't find the other thread for this. I got some molars surgically removed and they gave me some Oxycodone as painkillers. I was given 25 when I only needed two or three. So how much could I sell this for? I know there are kids at school that would buy it, namely some kids I used to jam with, but I don't partake in any drug related activity so I have no idea how much money I could get and I really want a new guitar.

Old 2008-02-15, 00:50
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

5 dollars a pill, minimum.

Old 2008-02-15, 00:56
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I don't do pills but yeah they go for $5 a pill around here.

I might be getting a 20 bag tonight. Woot!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-02-15, 01:01
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Son of a bitch! I thought that stuff was more expensive than that. I also have left over Diazepam how much for that?

Old 2008-02-15, 01:08
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

to be quite honest, you could probably sell them for more. since you hold the goods, you make the price. start high and if the peeps are willing to pay, you make more bread.

also: http://www.erowid.org

Old 2008-02-15, 01:13
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auyard
I'm going to hijack this thread for a second since I couldn't find the other thread for this. I got some molars surgically removed and they gave me some Oxycodone as painkillers. I was given 25 when I only needed two or three. So how much could I sell this for? I know there are kids at school that would buy it, namely some kids I used to jam with, but I don't partake in any drug related activity so I have no idea how much money I could get and I really want a new guitar.

If you could find a way to get them to me, I would be MORE than happy to buy them all off of you for your own price (but don't get too greedy!).

Oh, and the diazepam I'd buy as well.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2008-02-15 at 01:17.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:13
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
to be quite honest, you could probably sell them for more. since you hold the goods, you make the price. start high and if the peeps are willing to pay, you make more bread.

also: http://www.erowid.org

that site is pretty interesting. i will have to talk to a friend of mine who most likely knows people who are willing to buy it.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:17
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
If you could find a way to get them to me, I would be MORE than happy to buy them all off of you for your own price (but don't get too greedy!). I'm in Cali, though, so I don't know where you are.

Oh, and the diazepam I'd buy as well.

Won't somone be able to check that kind of stuff in the mail?

Old 2008-02-15, 01:19
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Won't somone be able to check that kind of stuff in the mail?

Well, if it were mailed to my school I'm wondering if that would make a difference, since they just shove it in your box and leave it there until you pick it up.

Ideas, anybody? Cause I'm not gonna drive to Delaware

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-15, 01:21
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

What if i wrapped it into a T-shirt or something?

Old 2008-02-15, 01:23
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
What if i wrapped it into a T-shirt or something?

That's either stupid or really smart, actually. I guess our exchange would consist of me sending the money first, though.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-15, 01:26
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
That's either stupid or really smart, actually. I guess our exchange would consist of me sending the money first, though.

That would help. Let's see if anyone has any better ides. Definatly don't want to do something stupid and get caught.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:27
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Haha, dealing over metaltabs. Oh you guys.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-02-15, 01:27
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
That would help. Let's see if anyone has any better ides. Definatly don't want to do something stupid and get caught.

True, well I'm off to a concert now but we'll keep discussing this later. I hope it works out, but yeah let's wait for the more superior metalheads to chime in.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-15, 01:48
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

you can put the pills in a ziplock bag and get a jar of peanut butter. scoop a lot of the peanut butter out but leave enough to coat the sides. double bag that bitch, stick it in there and and then just mail the jar of peanut butter.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:52
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

That's actually a good idea. You might want to use an off brand of peanut butter, it'd be weird if you sent a brand of peanut butter you can buy anywhere.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:53
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
you can put the pills in a ziplock bag and get a jar of peanut butter. scoop a lot of the peanut butter out but leave enough to coat the sides. double bag that bitch, stick it in there and and then just mail the jar of peanut butter.

Thats pretty good. Not sure how they could track that. What brands of peanut butter do you or do you not have in California? I could write a false letter and act like your cousin or something and I'm just so nice I'm giving you a huge jar of your favorite peanut butter that just isn't available in Cali.

Old 2008-02-15, 01:58
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

As long as they don't open the mail at JoeYngVai's school, it should work. The reason for the peanut butter is that drug dogs can't smell through it. Also, you may want to put a fake return address. lolololol

Just use Jiff or some other cheap brand of pb.

P.S. - you should send me a couple because i helped with the arrangements. lololol

Last edited by moe_blunts : 2008-02-15 at 02:04.

Old 2008-02-15, 02:05
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I just got this thought of more and more people sending illegal drugs through the mail using the peanut butter method and the reaction of the postal workers. They would think there is a new craze for exotic peanut butter or something.

Old 2008-02-15, 02:07
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I wouldn't choose Jiff, BECAUSE CHOOSEY MOMS CHOOSE JIFF!

Old 2008-02-15, 02:24
Transient
HES BAAACK

do you guys not realize that this is a public forum

talking about how to mail pot and youre all one google away from anyone in the world

Old 2008-02-15, 02:31
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

yea.

lulz

Old 2008-02-15, 02:37
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

as long as you're not sending anything international, sending drugs is usually rather safe, if you're smart about it. if you ship using usps, then they have to get a warrant to search your package, but if you use ups or fedex, they can open any package they want since they're a private company. i'm pretty sure drug dogs are not used for domestic shipping, as my friend has successfully shipped pot from california on multiple occasions. and, btw, simply putting your weed in a peanut butter jar will not fool a drug sniffing dog. It's virtually impossible to fool on of those dogs.

on a related note, I'm currently devising ways to either bring or obtain weed in Japan. Japan is very very anti marijuana, which is a shame since it would pretty much be the coolest place smoke and walk around. It seems as though this task is harder than it sounds.

Old 2008-02-15, 02:45
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

They're talking about pills not weed.

I surprised not many if any smoke mairjuana in Japan, it would helpexplan their random-ass uber happy culture. But I think they do have opium.

Yeah, being stoned and walking through Tokyo would be a trip. The Japanese girls would be a plus.

Old 2008-02-15, 18:04
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Thats pretty good. Not sure how they could track that. What brands of peanut butter do you or do you not have in California? I could write a false letter and act like your cousin or something and I'm just so nice I'm giving you a huge jar of your favorite peanut butter that just isn't available in Cali.

haha sounds good to me. And since I haven't given away any sort of personal information this is probably perfectly safe. Peanut butter method sounds pretty appealing.

And yes, you are my cousin/brother/something sending me party food

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-15, 21:15
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

fucking amateurs

Old 2008-02-15, 21:51
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
fucking amateurs

Want to teach me something?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-15, 21:56
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Lesson #1: Don't be a retard by publicly discussing the purchase of prescription narcotics.

Old 2008-02-15, 22:07
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

+1

Old 2008-02-15, 22:12
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I'm calling the cops.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-15, 23:28
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

"Hello, this Officer Smith with the Austin Police Department. May I please speak to a person who goes by the name of 'moe-blunts' on the metaltabs.com message board?"

not likely...lolol

Old 2008-02-16, 00:37
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
"Hello, this Officer Smith with the Austin Police Department. May I please speak to a person who goes by the name of 'moe-blunts' on the metaltabs.com message board?"

not likely...lolol

+ 1 lollololllz

btw I wasn't trying to be sarcastic with that "teach me" response.
I should've put this little guy there -->>

Anyways, I don't think my stupid recreational needs are concerning too many people. Further discussion would be discussed over phone/aim/e-mail, not even using any "terms" that could catch someone's attention.

I think we're alright <-- proper use.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-16, 02:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

not likely...lolol

I already ratted TRANZ out for taking HGH when we was competing in the Special Olympics. lololol.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-16, 13:38
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I already ratted TRANZ out for taking HGH when we was competing in the Special Olympics. lololol.

HE WAS HEARTBROKEN LOLOLOL.

Old 2008-02-16, 15:19
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:

not likely...lolol

im just saying you guys are going to such great lengths to be sneaky but youre discussing it on a public forum

it seems dumb to me.

Old 2008-02-16, 16:45
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Just last week or so, my budy just turned 18. His brother mailed weed from California and as he was coming home from school the fbi were leaving his house. They were tracking his package and he says they tapped his cell phone becouse when you turn it on it does wierd shit like shows a bunch of numbers like when u turned on a computer (older). If they find out that he knew the package was coming he said he will get like 3 to 5 years.

Old 2008-02-16, 17:16
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

how much weed? I can't imagine the government really caring about like an eighth or something.

Old 2008-02-16, 18:20
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Want to teach me something?

yeah, emigrate to the fucking netherlands

Old 2008-02-16, 20:08
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
yeah, emigrate to the fucking netherlands

Actually I really just want to go live in Iceland.

But yeah I'm not going to just let this happen without making sure it's all okay. It IS dumb to talk about it too much on a public forum, and if it doesn't seem safe enough we won't do it.

Still, if I talk to Auyard in private and we get away from this whole forum thing then I don't think it could turn out too bad, really. However, if anybody has some information on likely hazards, please speak up.

EDIT: it got thrown out, so the whole things off now anyways.

Get back to discussions about weed now. NOW! do it!

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2008-02-16 at 21:10.

Old 2008-02-16, 21:56
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:

God damn...that was hilarious.

Old 2008-02-16, 22:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

If any of you seriously think talking about any of that is risky then you're crazy. You're fine. Hell, you're probably fine saying things like BOMB and PRESIDENT and IRAQ and HIJACK and MR.T and MY MOM SAYS MY CUM TASTES LIKE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP and I CAN ONLY CUM IF I KILL A GIRL.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-17, 13:05
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Get back to discussions about weed now. NOW! do it!

ok, some friends came over yesterday and one of them left a bag of white widow on the table this morning when he left.

mwuhahahaha

Old 2008-02-17, 21:20
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
ok, some friends came over yesterday and one of them left a bag of white widow on the table this morning when he left.

mwuhahahaha

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-18, 00:31
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Fuck drug tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-02-18, 02:23
Corruption
Metalhead

I had a great high not too long ago, I was hired by some dude to find his daughter (the princess) and I found her and we murdered like twelve ppl then I violated her face with my cock

if this is too BRUTAL for you FAGS, just keep in mind I'm high RIGHT NOW lol

I play lead guitar in a band called Elpium Eyeballs. We're workin on our first album, to be called Hookah

Old 2008-02-18, 03:04
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Lies.

Old 2008-02-18, 03:28
Requiem
Post-whore

Lies.

Old 2008-02-18, 07:25
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

yeah... what the fuck has happened to you?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-02-18, 08:28
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Lies.

Old 2008-02-22, 19:09
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

My family history research digs up all sorts of stuff. Check out this newspaper ad from 1879 for pot. http://theoldentimes.com/east_india_hemp79philpa.html
Seems they knew stuff back then that modern medicine is still trying to figure out!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2008-02-24, 22:40
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Look at my earlier birthday gift. This is what is leftover from last night, the tin was completely full 2 days ago.

Old 2008-06-15, 00:32
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

god damn I wish I never quit weed. summer is so boring without it.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-06-15, 01:00
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

about a month or two ago..i think ...i smoked out with some friends, we did Sour Diesel. I was stuck on stupid for a long long time.. it was 9 when we lit up, then we had a music visualization on the TV from the Xbox 360, and when i came to it was past 10. it was wonderful

Old 2008-06-15, 01:04
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
about a month or two ago..i think ...i smoked out with some friends, we did Sour Diesel. I was stuck on stupid for a long long time.. it was 9 when we lit up, then we had a music visualization on the TV from the Xbox 360, and when i came to it was past 10. it was wonderful

Courtesy of the East Coast

Old 2008-06-15, 03:17
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
god damn I wish I never quit weed. summer is so boring without it.

You, my friend, need to be introduced to Vodka.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-06-15, 04:03
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
You, my friend, need to be introduced to Vodka.

haha, I know vodka, whiskey and beer pretty well. its just more fun drinking with friends, and all my friends work all the time. With weed I could smoke up, turn on some music, and not care for 5 hours.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-06-15, 13:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
haha, I know vodka, whiskey and beer pretty well. its just more fun drinking with friends, and all my friends work all the time. With weed I could smoke up, turn on some music, and not care for 5 hours.

I hear that... alcohol gives you massive headaches, gut rot and gluey shits too. Weed doesn't, and it tastes lovely

Old 2011-09-29, 10:33
Dystopia
Post-whore

People give me shit all the time cuz I like to talk about weed a lot.

Have you guys heard the shit almost practically CURES CANCER? Sorta I think.

I'll look up + post citations upon request... too lazy this moment.

Old 2011-09-29, 10:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
People give me shit all the time cuz I like to talk about weed a lot.

Have you guys heard the shit almost practically CURES CANCER? Sorta I think.

I'll look up + post citations upon request... too lazy this moment.
When you weigh the value of a cure for cancer against the creation and proliferation of internet trolls the debate is barely worth having - FUCK WEED.

Old 2011-09-29, 11:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Eh, maybe the trolls should be rolled and smoked, but they'd probably be pretty seedy.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!