Post-whore

I played some of the parts and it sounds good

Old 2005-07-24, 18:22
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by younguitarist
I played some of the parts and it sounds good
great thnx, but that sweeping part at the start is so fuckedup to hear but il get it someday

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-07-24, 22:41
younguitarist
Post-whore

I'm working on Harnessing Ruin by Immolation powertab version but it has been giving me trouble getting the timing right.

Old 2005-07-24, 23:01
Transient
HES BAAACK

dude, the intro of that...doesnt even seem to have a time signature. they couldnt even play it live

Old 2005-07-24, 23:07
younguitarist
Post-whore

yeah they had trouble playing it when I saw them. But I think it sounds close enough

Old 2005-07-24, 23:07
Soeru
Post-whore

Yeah, the timing is all fucked up. They must've never heard of a metronome. lol.

Why doesn't anyone use Guitarpro?

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2005-07-24, 23:09
younguitarist
Post-whore

I use guitar pro sometimes but meh. I'm more of a powertab guy.

Old 2005-07-25, 00:07
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
I'm working on Harnessing Ruin by Immolation powertab version but it has been giving me trouble getting the timing right.

what my tab isn't good enough? jackass?

Old 2005-07-25, 01:32
younguitarist
Post-whore

haha no. I ment i can't get the tempo and use the right notes (8ths,16ths) etc.

Old 2005-07-25, 01:47
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
dude, the intro of that...doesnt even seem to have a time signature. they couldnt even play it live

Haha yea dude that show was fucking chaos! Definately ranks with Suffocation live..

More Immolation powertabbing dammit!

Old 2005-07-25, 01:53
Soeru
Post-whore

Suffocation play really well live. I saw them in Feb with Behemoth and Cattle Decap in NYC, did you go to that show MTM? It fucking ruled, my first metal show.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2005-07-25, 01:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
Suffocation play really well live. I saw them in Feb with Behemoth and Cattle Decap in NYC, did you go to that show MTM? It fucking ruled, my first metal show.

!! Definately same tour, I saw them with Behemoth and Cattle Decapitation as well, at Saratoga Winners A girl friend of mine bootlegged a crapload of pics of Suffo and Behemoth as well.. There was a hardcore band that opened also, Throwdown was it?

Old 2005-07-25, 02:03
Soeru
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
!! Definately same tour, I saw them with Behemoth and Cattle Decapitation as well, at Saratoga Winners A girl friend of mine bootlegged a crapload of pics of Suffo and Behemoth as well.. There was a hardcore band that opened also, Throwdown was it?

Ah no, the bands that opened for them at NYC were Devil Inside(HC/MC) and Misery Index. Misery Index was surprisingly good, but DI pretty much sucked.

I was going to go to a special Suffo show in Farmingdale, NY this past Thursday but couldn't go. They recorded that show for an upcoming DVD and I won't be showing up on it!

Old 2005-07-25, 02:15
Transient
HES BAAACK

i saw both the shows steve saw...actually hes been to just aobut every concert i saw. both ruled, suffo were heavier but immolation were beyond intense. my neck was sore for 2 days after

Old 2005-07-25, 02:19
Soeru
Post-whore

Didn't like Behemoth? The crowd's response was much more active than Suffo's at that show. The Vader/Kreator in April and Krisiun/Hate Eternal show I went to last month were totally fucking incredible. Like... non-stop bashing and stage-diving, how a fucking metal concert should be. I usually headbang my brains out so my neck hurts for several days after a show. Imagine how I'm going to feel after the Suffo/Cryptopsy/Vader/Dew-Scented/Decapitated show in November.

Old 2005-07-25, 03:12
Transient
HES BAAACK

that show will be insane, minus saurons abscence in decapitated. the crowd didnt really dig behemoth, no. there was one college frat boy that pushed infront of me and loved every minute of it, but other than that, it was only 2 weeks after demigod so no one had the cd. all they played was stuff from demigod, and christians to the lions and here and beyond.

Old 2005-07-25, 04:55
Soeru
Post-whore

Ah I see... they played only Antichristian Phenomenon, As Above So Beyond, Decade of Therion, Christians to the Lions, Conquer All, Demigod, and Slaves Shall Serve(insane response from the crowd! We were all shouting for that song). Some other song too if I remember correctly, probably "Heru Ra Ha".

Old 2005-07-25, 06:30
Corpsevomit98
Post-whore

I NEED and I stress NEED the riff before the last clean part on "Demon of the Fall" by Opeth. Im horrible at tabbing stuff like that and I would totally apreciate the help. The tab here doesnt have it and I have searched elsewhere.

Old 2005-07-25, 16:56
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
Ah I see... they played only Antichristian Phenomenon, As Above So Beyond, Decade of Therion, Christians to the Lions, Conquer All, Demigod, and Slaves Shall Serve(insane response from the crowd! We were all shouting for that song). Some other song too if I remember correctly, probably "Heru Ra Ha".

yeahh they had taht awesome heru ra ha song inbetween. and i mispoke, meant to say they played "as above, so below" not here and beyond

Old 2005-07-25, 18:50
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Death
what my tab isn't good enough? jackass?

Forgive him Father, he knows not what he does.

Old 2005-07-26, 17:48
k13m
Post-whore

this is for all ya mofos!!!!!

ive got most of the slit your guts 3rd solo, well ive got all parts, but e few parts might be off, but its as good as i can get it

ive attached for the peeps who like to see it.

EDIT the tab attached before in this post had a mistake init, so i attached the right version again.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Last edited by k13m : 2005-07-26 at 19:43.

Old 2005-07-28, 03:57
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
haha no. I ment i can't get the tempo and use the right notes (8ths,16ths) etc.

thats it, no more Cephalic or Immo tabs ever again.

Old 2005-07-28, 05:13
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Alvaro you fuckwit! Now look what you've done......

Old 2005-07-28, 18:30
younguitarist
Post-whore

Old 2005-07-28, 23:57
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

oh Cloacs i have to thank you for all those Psycroptic tabs...i just got into them and these guys fucking blow me away, and now i can actually "try" to play there shit...fucking awesome.

Old 2005-07-29, 06:35
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Jesus man, people have been ranting about Psycroptic on this forum for ages! Can't believe you hadn't heard them. Cheers Fadda.

Old 2005-07-31, 11:24
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Here's a bit of Benedictine Convulsions I did a while back, but never finished because another person finished theirs before I did.

Code:
Cryptopsy - 'Benedictine Convulsions' None So Vile (1996) Century Media Records Tabbed by Tim Snowsill (Tim_Snowsill@hotmail.com) 00/00/05 ________________________________________________________________________________ Tab Rhythm is hardly perfect so listen to CD. Any comments or corrections can be e-mailed to above address. ________________________________________________________________________________ Tuning B E A D F# B Riff 1 (0:01) Gtr. 1&2 ||-------------------------------------------------------------<break>--|| ||----------------------------------------------------------------------|| ||--------------------------------------------------3--7h8p0------------|| ||-8~---------6--8~---------6--8~---------6\3----3--1-------------------|| ||-6~---------4--6~---------4--8~---------4\1-3--1-----------6----------|| ||-6~-4-1-3-0-4--6~-4-1-3-0-4--6~-4-1-3-0-4\1-1--------------4----------|| Riff 2 (0:05) Gtr. 1&2 ||----------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------| ||----------------------|.-----------------------.|-----------------------| ||----------------------|-------------------------|-----------------------| ||------9---------7/10~-|.-----9---7-------------.|------/8\\\3------/8\\-| ||-2~-8-7-8\7-6/9-5/8~~-|-2~-8-7-8-5-6----555888--|-32-3-/6\\\1-32-3-/6\\-| ||-0~-6---6\5-4/7-------|-0~-6---6---4-777--------|-10-1-/6\\\1-10-1------| Riff 2 (Cont.) Gtr. 1 |------------------------|------------------------| |------<-3-Times->-------|------------------------| |------------------------|------------------------| |------9---7-------------|------/8\\\3------/8\\--| |-2~-8-7-8-5-6----555888-|-32-3-/6\\\1-32-3-/6\\--| |-0~-6---6---4-777-------|-10-1-/6\\\1-10-1-------| Riff 2 (Cont.) Gtr. 1 |------------------------|-----------------------|| |------<-3-Times->-------|-----------------------|| |------------------------|-----------------------|| |------9---7-*-----------|------/8\\\3------/8\\-|| |-2~-8-7-8-5-6----555888-|-32-3-/6\\\1-32-3-/6\\-|| |-0~-6---6---4-777-------|-10-1-/6\\\1-10-1------|| *Heavily Mute

Old 2005-08-02, 06:06
Stachio
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
If anyone can help in completing the solo for "Statutory Ape" (black dahlia murder) for me it'd be much appreciated, I'm at a real loss with it (backing guitar part too).

I added the solo and backing guitar. If you want me to go for the rest, I'll give it a shot. I'm working on Miasma at the moment.

Old 2005-08-07, 23:34
ThongPick
New Blood

Dying Fetus - Your blood is my wine

Feel free to finish it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc your blood is my wine.doc (29.5 KB, 129 views)

Old 2005-08-08, 01:57
younguitarist
Post-whore

Looks good man! I might help you out once I finish this Immolation tab.

Old 2005-08-08, 04:14
ThongPick
New Blood

ok, pm me

Old 2005-08-08, 14:27
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stachio
I added the solo and backing guitar. If you want me to go for the rest, I'll give it a shot. I'm working on Miasma at the moment.
lol i did that 2 a while ago, and gave it to him, anyway u finger it different but it sounds the same

i think there 1 wrong note, tabebd as a 15 while its suppose to be a 16 but hell

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-08-11, 02:18
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Looks good man! I might help you out once I finish this Immolation tab.

IMMO!!!

Old 2005-08-17, 06:41
DanOfTheDead
Senior Metalhead

All I need are the two solos, I tabbed out the drums and bass myself, and the guitar parts are from the official tab on the Impaled website. If someone actually tabs out the solos, I get to force my band to cover the song.
Attached Files
File Type: gp4 Impaled - Trocar.gp4 (41.5 KB, 142 views)

Old 2005-08-21, 08:20
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

Is anyone attempting the Cold Hate, Warm Blood solo?

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2005-08-29, 22:37
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

I know it says no one riff posts...but this isnt a riff, the song has no riffs... Its just a bar and some ideas...

Take heed of the tuning, and accept this is by no means accurate...Just what I TRIED figuring out. Below are some phrases that are in the song/sound like it. I didnt get too far due to the songs tuning, it isnt practical if i want to play other songs.

Code:
Band: NILE Album: ANNHILIATION OF THE WICKED Song: Dusk Falls upon the Temple of the Serpent on the Mount of Sunrise Copyright (c) RELAPSE RECORDS (2005) Version 1.0 - 21/08/05 Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: alexunderhill (at) hotmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note <> - Trill tr[...] -Tremolo picking (see also- " ) Tuning A G G D1 D1 A1 [A]#-Octave above Base note Notes: This is just how I play it, my own interpretation so dont expect it to be 100% accurate :) Tuning is as close to a Baglama Saz as I could get. Ive tried to arrange the strings in to courses, with the two extremes of each end being a course on their own (although the lowest A, is an octave too low. It cant be tuned higher unless you buy a seperate pair of srings) |---------17----17--17-171717--17-12-17----17-----17-22-22-------------------| |------------14---------------------------------------------17---24-19-24----| |------14---(14)-----------------------------------------------16---------19-| |---19-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-15-------------------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------15---15-21---------------------------| |-17-16-21-22-15-19-------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| |-24-19-14----------------------------------------------------| |----------19-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| END

Last edited by ImBored : 2005-08-29 at 23:54.

Old 2005-08-29, 23:22
k13m
Post-whore

i think i read sumtin bout nile playing in AEADF#B not sure though

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-08-29, 23:40
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

yeah thats standard for Nile, but as this song was performed on a Baglama Saz (apparently) I devised a tuning similar to a lute, so the strings are in courses. Of course, this isnt very practical, but when tryin to transcribe it, it makes it a little easier. And the best thing is, its easier to replicate the two string effect of having two notes of the same pitch being played. As I say its not an identical tuning: Done on a six string, not seven, and the lowest A being an octave too low, but its best I could do without buying more strings.

And disregard that, its probably more than one octave...I never checked. Buuuuuuut yeah the tuning principle is there.

Last edited by ImBored : 2005-08-29 at 23:50.

Old 2005-09-14, 15:47
k13m
Post-whore

dogma condemned solo (request by.. euhm.. someone )

nevermiind the timing, i suck at puting stuff in pt so, the notes and harmonies are right though

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-09-16, 04:47
l0rdpj
Metalhead

[NEW] G: Malevolent Creation - Envenomed

Code:
Band: Malevolent Creation Album: Envenomed Song: Envenomed Label: Pavement Music tabber Email: l0rdpj@yahoo.com (the 0 is a zero) ver - 1.0 . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tunning C# F# B E G# C# Here is a good portion of the intro riffs from the song Envenomed. This should get you through the first and last minute and a half of the song. I will be tabbing the rest of the song as soon as time permits. If any one feels like helping out with the rest of the song, please let me know. All contributions are appreciated. D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7----------------------------- A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--777-5555-------------------- E-0--------------0-------------0----------------------111111------------- h p D----9/10-9/10----9/10-11/12----9/10--9/7----------------------------- A-2--7/8--7/8--2--7/9--9/10--2--7/8---7/5--77777777-8888-7777-5555----- E-0------------0-------------0-------------------------------------111- h p A-7777777777777777-5555-7777-88888888--77-88-77-555555-222222- E------------------------------------------------------------ A-7777777777777777-5555-7777-88888888--101010101010-888888---- E------------------------------------------------------------

Old 2005-09-16, 18:46
l0rdpj
Metalhead

my apologies

sorry all, it was a bit late when i posted. As far as the incompleteness, i can tab a few more riffs out that i do know, but some of the middle parts i cant quite nail down. I posted what i got in an effort to see if maybe i did the easier parts, someone of more skill could help with the rest, since some of the burden was allready taken care of. i will rework the tab in the next couple days.

Old 2005-09-17, 19:30
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

^^ Merged

Old 2005-09-18, 16:56
l0rdpj
Metalhead

Envenomed....

Should have a "final" version of it this afternoon.

Old 2005-09-19, 13:57
humancorpse
Post-whore

sounds good man

Old 2005-09-19, 16:19
Simon Diamond
New Blood

A pretty simple tune. Originally a folk music/ballad from Sogndal.
But there's this riff thing starting on app. 2:26 that I haven't figured out yet. Would appreciate if anyone should have this cd, knew how to tab the part, and bothered to pass it out.
Anyway, here is:

Band: Windir
Album: Sóknardalr
Song: Sóknardalr

Copyright (c) Head Not Found/Voices Of Wonder 1997

Transcribed By: Simon Diamond
Email: craa_drm@hotmail.com

Tuning E A D G B E

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------8-----7-----3-----------------------------------------|
|-----7------------------------------------------------------------|

|--6--6----5------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------8----10---11---8----10---7-------7-----8--|
|----------------------------------------------------7-------------|

|------10--10----8--------------------------10------------------|
|---8--------------------10------11---13-------11---10----8--|

|------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------10----11----8-----10-------7----------7-----8---------|
|-------------------------------------------7--------------- -------|
|----------------------------------------------------------- -------|
|------------------------------------------------------- |

Old 2005-09-22, 01:17
l0rdpj
Metalhead

I must be retarded....

How exactly do you all go about writing, then submitting tabs. I startred my Envenomed tab in plain old notepad. Now that i have revised it, when i cut and paste it, it pastes all goofy, spacing isn't right, stuff is missaligned. Whats the deal. I dont wanna spend hours re formatting the text for it to only mess up again. What do i need to do. Font, size, program etc, i wanna get this tab done!!!!!!Thanx in advance!!!

Old 2005-09-22, 01:33
l0rdpj
Metalhead

Envenomed.....revised

Code:
Band: Malevolent Creation Album: Envenomed Song: Envenomed Label: Pavement Music tabber Email: l0rdpj@yahoo.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tunning C# F# B E G# C# OK, here’s theas best as i can finish version of Malevolent Creations Envenomed. The parts in the middle with the (?)are a bit iffy, and as good of a guess as I can make, definitely need another ear on it. Please email me any suggestion or corrections. Both Guitars 2x D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7------------------------- A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--77775555--------------- E-0--------------0-------------0-----------------------111111111------ D----9/10-9/10------9/10-11/12----9/10--9/7------------------------- A-2--7/8--7/8----2--7/9--9/10--2--7/8---7/5--7777778877555555------- E-0--------------0-------------0--------------------------------111111- Both Guitars 2x A-777777777777777755557777888888887788775555555522222222--- E----------------------------------------------------------------- A-77777777777777775555777788888888101010101010101088888888- E------------------------------------------------------------------ Repeat above 1x, then go to below Play 1x D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7------------------- 1: A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--77775555--------- E-0--------------0-------------0-----------------------11111111- D------------------------------------------------------------- 2: A-2--------------2-------------2-------------77775555--------- E-0--------------0-------------0----------------------11111111- D----9/10-710-----9/11-11/12----9-10--9-7--------------------- 1: A-2--7/8--7/8--2--7/9--9/10--2--7/8---7/5--777788775555------- E-0------------0-------------0----------------------------111111- D------------------------------------------------------------- 2: A-2------------2-------------2-------------777788775555------- E-0------------0-------------0---------------------------111111- Both Guitars 2x D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7--------------------------- A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--77775555----------------- E-0--------------0-------------0-----------------------11111111--------- D----9/10--9/10-----9/10-11/12----9/10--9/7--------------------------- A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/9--9/10--2--7/8---7/5--7777778877555555--------- E-0--------------0-------------0--------------------------------11111111- Repeat 1x D-9-9-------------11-11-------12-12-------- 1:? A-7-7-2-2-2-2-2-2-9--9--2-2--10-10-2-2---- E------0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0--------0-0---- D----------------------------------------- 2:? A-7-7-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-4---7-7---5-5--7-7---- E-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-2-2---0-0---3-3--0-0---- D-9-9------------ 11-11--------12-12-10-10- 1:? A-7-7-2-2-2-2-2-2-9--9--2-2---10-10-8--8-- E-----0-0-0-0-0-0-------0-0--------------- D----------------------------------------- 2:?A-7-7-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-4-----5-5-3-3--------- E-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-2-2-0-0-3-3-1-1--------- Repeat 1x D-9----9----------------8------8------8------8------ (?)A-7----7----------------6------6------6------6------ E--0-0---0-321643210-0----0-0----0-0----0-0----0-0- D--9----9--------------10-----10-----10-----10----- (?)A--7----7---------------8------8------8------8------ E---0-0--321643210-0----0-0----0-0----0-0----0-0- Play 16X A---------- (?)E-32164321- Repeat 1x A-------------------------44445555----------------55555566666- E-444444444444444455555555--------1111111111111111------------ Repeat above 2 1x, then to below Both Guitars 2x D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7------------------------- A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--77775555--------------- E-0--------------0-------------0---------------------11111111------- D----9/10-9/10----9/10-11/12----9/10--9/7--------------------------- A-2--7/8--7/8--2--7/9--9/10--2--7/8---7/5--777777888877555555------- E-0------------0-------------0-------------------------------111111- Both Guitars 2x A-77777777777777777777555577778888887788775555555522222222--- E------------------------------------------------------------ A-7777777777777777777755557777888888881010101010101088888888- E------------------------------------------------------------ Repeat above 2 1x, then to below D----9/10--9/10-----9/10--7/9-----9/10--9/7------------------ 1: A-2--7/8---7/8---2--7/8---5/7--2--7/8---7/5--777777555555-3- E-0--------------0-------------0-----------------------------1- D------------------------------------------------------------- 2: A-2--------------2-------------2-------------777777555555--3- E-0--------------0-------------0-----------------------------1-

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2005-09-22 at 21:26.

Old 2005-09-22, 06:05
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0rdpj
How exactly do you all go about writing, then submitting tabs. I startred my Envenomed tab in plain old notepad. Now that i have revised it, when i cut and paste it, it pastes all goofy, spacing isn't right, stuff is missaligned. Whats the deal. I dont wanna spend hours re formatting the text for it to only mess up again. What do i need to do. Font, size, program etc, i wanna get this tab done!!!!!!Thanx in advance!!!

When you go to post it, just highlight all the text and press the "code" button.

Old 2005-09-22, 10:05
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

And use a monospaced font which it doesnt sound like you are doing. I use courier. Any size as the website will take care of that.

Old 2005-09-22, 21:27
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Yeah the code thing is a pound sign above your post box, i encourage everyone using it for that type of thing, but its not a big deal. I edited your post l0rdpj, thanks for the tab

Old 2005-09-23, 04:18
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

This is the first riff from Swarm Of The Formless by Spawn Of Possesion. It's inaccurate but hopefully someone will feel the need to correct it...

then complete the whole song
Attached Files
File Type: ptb swarmoftheformless.ptb (3.7 KB, 183 views)

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2005-09-23, 06:28
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

KEWL.

Old 2005-09-23, 14:48
Theoldman
Post-whore

All I've got from Sword Chant. PM or mail me if you can help me with this.

Old 2005-09-23, 22:09
younguitarist
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve420
This is the first riff from Swarm Of The Formless by Spawn Of Possesion. It's inaccurate but hopefully someone will feel the need to correct it...

Pretty good man.

Old 2005-09-30, 14:37
k13m
Post-whore

im busy on the necrophagist-stabwound solo, the pt was kinda off on some points, and ive got most of it bout verry correct: , ill post it when im done

probaly not in pt cuz i suck at pt.

also ive done the 1st solo from decapitated- the first damned (the song)
i have both versions, since the song is on wind of creation, and the first damned, and theyre both different.

il post them aswell when i have em completely done

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-09-30, 15:53
k13m
Post-whore

aight, i finished the decapitated solos, i even did them in pt, its a miracle i got it to work, it might sound abit off sumtimes, but believe me, play them along the songs and ull see how perfect they are

1st is the first damned solo 1 from the ''winds of creation'' album
2nd is the first damned solo 1 from the ''the first damned'' album, uknow the one with the flanger over it

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-09-30, 22:06
k13m
Post-whore

ive finished bout 99% of the stabwound solo, ill put it in txt or pt tomorrow maybe.

ive fixed al the harmony parts wich where wrong on the pt and stuff

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-09-30, 23:16
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve420

hell yeah, thanks!

Old 2005-10-01, 16:50
k13m
Post-whore

NECROPHAGIST - STABWOUND SOLO IS DONE in pt, another miracle

anyway, im pretty sure its bout 99% correct, there is 1 part that migft be a little off, but hell, thats the part thats hardest to hear.

also timing isnt completly right, but play this along the song and it close to perfect.

now... tell em how awesome i am for fixing this awesome solo cuz i could not share it here, and everyone would be playing some lame wrong solo

sry... anyway here it is

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-01, 19:58
humancorpse
Post-whore

Awesome work man

Old 2005-10-01, 22:14
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
Awesome work man
yesyesyes, im tha man

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-02, 18:03
k13m
Post-whore

as requested by humancorpse (i think lol)

hate eternal - two demons SOLO well half of it atleast, im gonna try getting the rest tomorrow i think.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-02, 18:49
humancorpse
Post-whore

Juding from what you`ve com up with so far, your tha man again

Old 2005-10-02, 20:08
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Juding from what you`ve com up with so far, your tha man again
muahahahahahha

i also got a request to do i monarch (the song) strangely, everyone hates this song, and i like it so i just might do this song aswell

MIGHT

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-02, 21:08
humancorpse
Post-whore

Since im such a hate eternal whore, I actually like that song aswell, so its cool if you`ll do that one

Old 2005-10-03, 15:50
k13m
Post-whore

hey hey, twop demons solo is done.

not sure how correct it is, but its sound verry close, so im nt gonan bother trying to perfectionize it more.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-03, 16:02
humancorpse
Post-whore

You tha man yet again

Old 2005-10-06, 17:03
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Sorry about the quality here guys...Its terrible. I dont think any of its right, and I think I overlistened the widdly bit. Needs to be played f-cking fast, as is typical with origin, but Im starting to think its all just 4p2p1 patterns over the neck in places, rather than the licks I have listed. Use your discretion. As I say, this is majorly wrong.

Code:
Band: Origin Album: Origin Song: Disease Called Man Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note <> - Trill tr[...] -Tremolo picking (see also- " ) Tuning Dropped B (B, F#, B, e, g#, c#) |-------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------555555--| |----6666-0-1-0-0-6666-0-1-0-0-6666-0-1-0-0-6666--------| |---------0-1-0-0------0-1-0-0------0-1-0-0-------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |----6666-0-1-0-0-6666-0-1-0-0-6666-0-1-0-0-6666--------5555---------| |---------0-1-0-0------0-1-0-0------0-1-0-0-----77776666----66665555-| |----|----------------------------------------| |----|---------------------------------11p9p8-| |----|--10p9-9p7p6-6p4p3-10p8p7h8-10p9--------| |----|----------------------------------------| |----|----------------------------------------| |-0"-|----------------------------------------|

Old 2005-10-06, 17:06
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

This is better though

Code:
Band: Gorguts Album: Obscura Song: La Vie Est Prelude Copyright (c) (Galy Records) 2001 Version 1.0 - 14/09/2005- Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend <> - Pinch Harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note px- Pull off to muted note Tuning C F A# D# G C This is just my interpretation. Ive tried, in places, to show picking patterns which I found to be essential in getting the sound. Riff A: D DUDU U D DUDU U |-------------------------------------------------| |---------(5b)---------------------(5b)---9ph-----| |--7-------7b---------------7-------7b--------8ph-| |--0--0000-0---x-7ph///px---0--0000-0--7ph--------| |--5--5555-5b--x------------5--5555-5b------------| |--4------------------------4---------------------| Riff B: |------------------------------------| |---------------------7ph~-----------| |--7-8-------------------------6ph~--| |------0----------0--------0---------| |--5-6---5---8-7----4--------4-------| |--4-5---6---5-5---------------------|

First riff is for sure right, but it took me like three days to get and I gave up the level of intensity on Riff B; but I think B has some right ideas too. Id finish it up but cant find my Obscura CD

Old 2005-10-06, 17:09
humancorpse
Post-whore

Sounds like fun man, I`ll check the tab out later. By the way, you should submit your tabs at rivers of gore too!

Old 2005-10-06, 17:41
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Not good enough. And I dont have many completed ones aside from what Ive posted. Theyre all just fragments I get sidetracked.

Old 2005-10-06, 17:44
humancorpse
Post-whore

The Nile tabs you did where good man, I don`t see why they shouldn`t be good enough

Old 2005-10-07, 16:55
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Cheers.

More shit:

Code:
Band: Aborted Album: Engineering The Dead Song: Skullfucking Crescendo Copyright (c) Listenable Records (2001) Version 1.0 - 27/08/2005 Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tuning D G C F A D Riff A: ________________________ |1,3. |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |-222-222------------------222-222-------------3333-| |-000-000-3333666655552222-000-000-333366665555-----| ... ... ................ ... ... ................ _______________ ________________ |2. |4. |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |--2---2-1-2-5-4-|-7-6-5-2-2-2-2--| |--3---3-2-3-6-5-|-5-4-3-0-0-0-0--| Riff B: |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |-2------------------------------------------------| |-2---2-2-2-2-3---2-2-2-2-4--2-2-2-2---------------| |-0---0-0-0-0-1---0-0-0-0-2--0-0-0-0-0000222211110"| . . . . . . . . . . . . ............. |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |-2------------------------------------------3ph~--| |-2---2-2-2-2-3---2-2-2-2-4--2-2-2-2---------------| |-0---0-0-0-0-1---0-0-0-0-2--0-0-0-0-11112222------| . . . . . . . . . . . . ........ Riff C: |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |----------------3------------3-4-7-| |-0"........-5p0-1-0"........-1-2-5-| Riff D: |-------------------------------------------------| |------------7777-----------7777------------------| |-4"....4"...----4"....4"...----------------------| |---------------------------------66--55--66--55--| |-------------------------------44--77--44--77----| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |------------5555-----------5555------------------| |-2"....5"...----2"....5"...----------------------| |---------------------------------66--55--66--55--| |-------------------------------44--77--44--77----| |-------------------------------------------------| END

Old 2005-10-07, 16:56
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Code:
Band: Insision Album: Revealed And Worshipped Song: We Didnt Come Here To Heal Copyright (c) Earache 2004 Version 1.0 - 3/9/05 Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill = - Ties notes together, used as a means of trying to portray subtle rhythmic groupings Bloody Bastard Hard song to figure out. Theres a load of changes to riffs so I havent tabbed it out on a riff by riff basis; basically its just a full transcription. I doubt its completely accurate, but its just an interpretation anyways. Tuning B E A D G B Begin with a pickscrape, Lowest string. Intro: |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-7=8---------------------------------------------------------------| |-7=8-2-2-2-2-2-2-/777777----/777788888-----------------------------| |-5=6-0-0-0-0-0-0--------0000----------0000-9999-10101010-777776666-| . . . . . . .... .... ,,,, , , , , ,,,,,,,,, |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------/7h8p7h8p7\| |-9-9-10---/777777----/7777888888-2=4-2=4-2=4-777788884444----------| |-7-7-8-----------0000------------0=0-0=0-0=0-----------------------| , , , .... . . . . . . ,,,,,,,,,,,, |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-9-9-10---/777777----/777788888-----------------------------9-9-10-| |-7-7-8-----------0000----------0000-9999-10101010-777776666-7-7-8--| , , , .... .... ,,,, , , , , ,,,,,,,,, , , , |------------------------------------------------|------------------| |------------------------------------------------|------------------| |------------------------------------------------|------------------| |------------------------------------2-2-2-2-2-2-|-3-2--------------| |-/777777----/777788888-2=4-2=4-2=4--2-2-2-2-2-2-|-1-0--------------| |--------0000-----------0=0-0=0-0=0--0-0-0-0-0-0-|------------------| .... . . . . . . . . . . . . [Play 4 times, with: ] [1,2,3][4th end] |------------------------|------------------------|------|---------| |------------------------|------------------------|------|---------| |------------------------|------------------------|------|---------| |---=8h10~---------------|---------=8h10----------|------|---------| |-6-7----7h8p7h8p7-9-10\-|-3-2-2-2-7----7h8p7h8p7-|-5-6\-|-6-5-8-9-| |------------------7--8\-|-1-0-0-0----------------|-3-4\-|-4-3-6-7-| , , ...Later: |---------------------------| |---------------------------| |---------------------7~~~\-| |---------------------5hb~\-| |-2-3-2-3-3phb--------------| |-0-1-0-1-------0-000-------| END

The aborted song, Gorguts and maybe origin, i shall try and finish, but I wont try and finish the Insision song to be honest; takes WAY too long and Im pretty sure alot of that is wrong. Im only certain on the very last bar, which is later in the song, as a breakdown part.

Old 2005-10-07, 20:15
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Thanks for the contributions guys!

For that guy who wanted Aborticide, it's coming

Old 2005-10-11, 11:45
k13m
Post-whore

ive got a little treat for the hate eternal whores around here....

some parts of beyond redemtion. ill try get more, and the solo ofcuz, but this is what ive got for today, some riffs might be of, but wtf i think we all know how hard it is to hear

nvm the timing, or howmuch times a riff is played

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-11, 12:39
humancorpse
Post-whore

Great shit kiem try to finnish the fucker!

Old 2005-10-11, 20:00
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Great shit kiem try to finnish the fucker!
ill do my best, but fuck, most i cant hear for shit, so i had to guess a lot bout what COULD be it, xept for the few riffs that are clear to hear, thats bout 1 riff

im just gonna try get the solo and then submit it here, im not gonna bother with the correct riff order and shit, im gonna provide (hopefully) a pretty close solo, and a few riffs that are somewhere near what its suppose to be.

thats already a shitload more than whe have now ey

anyway, heres a little update

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-12, 18:17
humancorpse
Post-whore

Here`s what i got of behold judas so far
Code:
Band: Hate Eternal Album: I, Monarch Song: Behold judas Copyright (c) Earache records 2005 Version 1.0 - (DATE) Transcribed By: Sigbjørn Henning Email: Siggi_scratch@hotmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tune to c Riff 1 |------------------------------------| |------------------------------------| |-----6------4--------------55~------| |-----5------6--66-55-44-55-44~-55~--| |-----4------5--55-44-33-44-33~-44~--| |-333-3--333-4--44-33-22-33-----33~--| |------------------------------------| |------------------------------------| |-----6------4--------------55~------| |-----5------6--66-55-44-55-44~-55~--| |-----4------5--55-44-33-44-33~-44~--| |-333-3--333-4--44-33-22-33-----33~--| |------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------| |-----6------4--------------55~-----------------55~----| |-----5------6--66-55-44-55-44~-55~-66-55-44-55-44~-55~| |-----4------5--55-44-33-44-33~-44~-55-44-33-44-33~-44~| |-333-3--333-4--44-33-22-33-----33~-44-33-22-33-----33~| Fill |--------------| |--------------| |----6-----7-5-| |----5-----6-4-| |----4-----5-3-| |333-3-333-4-2-| Pre verse gUitar 1 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------------55--| |---------------------------10-4--10-4--5--------------------------------------| |444333/16161616------------9--3--9--3--4333222/151515-----------------3322--55| |---------------1717161615158--2--8--2--3--------------------------------------| |---------------------------7--1--7--1--2-------------161615151414-3322--------| | | |Guitar 2 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------10-4--10-4--5--------------------------------------| |---------------------------9--3--9--3--4--------------------------------------| |---------------------------8--2--8--2--3--------------------------------------| |---------------------------7--1--7--1--2--------------------------------------| Riff 2 Verse |------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------------55--| |---------------------------10-4--10-4--5--------------------------------------| |444333/16161616------------9--3--9--3--4333222/151515-----------------3322--55| |---------------1717161615158--2--8--2--3--------------------------------------| |---------------------------7--1--7--1--2-------------161615151414-3322--------| Pre chorus fill |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------10-| |-------------------------------6---5---4---3---4--4--4--9--| |-9---8---7--7-7-7-7-7-7-6-5----5---4---3---2---3--3--3--8--| |---2---1--------------------8--4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2--2--2--7--| . . . chorus 1 |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------6---6---4---3---4---4---4--9-| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6699-5---5---3---2---3---3---3--8-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211------4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2-0-2-0-2--7-| |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211---| Riff 2 Verse |------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------------55--| |---------------------------10-4--10-4--5--------------------------------------| |444333/16161616------------9--3--9--3--4333222/151515-----------------3322--55| |---------------1717161615158--2--8--2--3--------------------------------------| |---------------------------7--1--7--1--2-------------161615151414-3322--------| Pre chorus fill |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------10-| |-------------------------------6---5---4---3---4--4--4--9--| |-9---8---7--7-7-7-7-7-7-6-5----5---4---3---2---3--3--3--8--| |---2---1--------------------8--4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2--2--2--7--| . . . Chorus 2 |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------6---6---4---3---4---4---4--9-| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6699-5---5---3---2---3---3---3--8-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211------4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2-0-2-0-2--7-| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------10| |-----------------------------------------6---6---4---3---4--4--4--9-| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6699-5---5---3---2---3--3--3--8-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211------4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2--2--2--7-| . . . |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------6---6---4---3---4---4---4--9-| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6699-5---5---3---2---3---3---3--8-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211------4-0-3-0-2-0-1-0-2-0-2-0-2--7-| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-9988------8877------9988-----------6699-| |------2233------1122------2233-2211------| Riff 3 Guitar 1 |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-6---6---6---6-----------6---6-----------6-9-8-8-| |-5---5---5---5-6-5-3-5-6-5---5-6-5-3-5-6-5-8-7-7-| |-4---4---4---4-5-4-2-4-5-4---4-5-4-2-4-5-4-7-6-6-| |---------------4-3-1-3-4-------4-3-1-3-4---------| | | | | Guitar 2 |----------------------------------------------- |----------------------------------------------- |----------------------------------------------- |--5---5---5----5-6-8-9-10-11-10-/5---5------------- |---------------------------------------------- |-----------------------------------------------

I will finnish this fucker, though its a real bitch to tab.

Last edited by humancorpse : 2005-10-12 at 20:36.

Old 2005-10-14, 14:43
k13m
Post-whore

k another uopdate on beyond redemtion.

i already have the complete solo in my fucking head, but its gonna take a while for me to put it in pt, weird timings with lots of ghost notes, so i have to change the backing riff into 8 staffs instead of 2 goddamned.

anyway, here it is

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-14, 14:51
Daems
Metalhead

are you able to put the hate eternal powertabs also in text form?
would be great

Old 2005-10-14, 21:21
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daems
are you able to put the hate eternal powertabs also in text form?
would be great
ill atleast put beyond redemption in txt

im having quite a hard time getting the timing and shit right in pt
so maybe pt but txt for sure

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-16, 17:50
k13m
Post-whore

heres the solo from

decapitated - Names

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-19, 19:21
k13m
Post-whore

and another solo (well half one)

hate eternal - behold judas. request by humancorpse (hes tabbing the song)
im gonna try to get the harmony aswell tomorrow, anyway, this sounds right

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-19, 19:40
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

YES!!! thank you very, very, very much dude...this solo kicks massive amounts of christian, judas beholding assss!!! But i think if you change the time signature to 12/8 it will sound proper...

Plus you could change those half notes to dotted eigth notes too...

Last edited by SuNioj0369 : 2005-10-19 at 19:51.

Old 2005-10-19, 19:42
humancorpse
Post-whore

yeah good job kiem expect the full tab in a little while everyone

Old 2005-10-19, 20:14
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuNioj0369
YES!!! thank you very, very, very much dude...this solo kicks massive amounts of christian, judas beholding assss!!! But i think if you change the time signature to 12/8 it will sound proper...

Plus you could change those half notes to dotted eigth notes too...
euhm do u speak english??? lol, i dont have a fucking clue what ui mean with time signature and shit. im not verry good with pt, i kinda just started using it seriously.

btw, i think siggi will tab the song in txt, so the pt is more of a check method for me to see if it sound right

also, i think he harmonizez with a 4th, so i added another section in the pt with a 4th.

yall tell me if it sounds right

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-19, 20:25
humancorpse
Post-whore

you got it down kiem

Old 2005-10-19, 21:27
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Oh ummm ptb... of Ghoul - Pleasant Screams, Forbidden Crypts

ummm yeah just haven't gotten around to the rest of it.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Ghoul - Pleasant Screams, Forbidden Crypts.ptb (9.4 KB, 96 views)

Old 2005-10-20, 02:38
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Sorry Kiem. Didn't mean to cause any confusion...here's what I'm talking about:
Attached Files
File Type: ptb SOLO hate etrnal - behold judas.ptb (1.8 KB, 137 views)

Old 2005-10-20, 09:20
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Sorry Kiem. Didn't mean to cause any confusion...here's what I'm talking about:
lol dont worry man but what did it do?? except making the metronome tick slower than my version?? lol

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-20, 13:41
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

The notes are grouped and played differently with a different feel. That part of the songs time signature is 12/8...listen to both tabs carefully and then the song...you should get it.

Old 2005-10-20, 14:12
k13m
Post-whore

yeah ur right, thnx man.

BTW another SOLO update

hate eternal - spiritual holocaust, i missed solo 1 in my tab, not for long,
ive fixed a few mistakes in solo 2, but i havent tabbed thatone out yet.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-20, 16:52
k13m
Post-whore

added the rest of the spiritual holocaust solo.

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-20, 18:54
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

No problem Kiem, just doing what little I can to help. Keep up the great work!

Old 2005-10-21, 22:09
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
No problem Kiem, just doing what little I can to help. Keep up the great work!
i will

BIG update on darkness by oath coming up peeps

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-26, 12:20
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Disgorge - Revealed In Obscurity

I've done a few parts of a couple of riffs, I'd love it if someone could help/finish it!
Attached Files
File Type: ptb RevealedInObscurity.ptb (24.9 KB, 129 views)

Old 2005-10-27, 17:41
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Prob wont finish this for ages:

Code:
Band: Beneath The Massacre Album: Evidence Of Eniquity EP Song: Regurgitated Lullaby For The Born Dead Copyright (c) Galy Records 2005 Version 1.0 - 25/10/2005 Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend <> - Pinch Harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note px- Pull off to muted note Tuning C F A# D# G C This is just my interpretation. Good Luck : D Riff A: (I hear a slight descent in pitch, but not enough for a semitone.) |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-22-22-22-32--22-22-32---------------------------| |-00-00-00-00--00-00-00---------------------------| ||-14p10------------17p14------------14p10-------|| ||------12---------------15---------------12-----|| ||--------12---------------14---------------12---|| ||----------12---------------14------------------|| ||------------14p10------------17p14-------------|| ||-----------------------------------------------|| |------------------------------777777-| |-8888---------8888-------------------| |--------------------------8888-------| |-----99995555-----99995555-----------| |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------| END

Old 2005-10-27, 18:21
Unanything
Post-whore

By Callum R. Macdonald AKA Unanything

Meshuggah - I (Intro')

I I II x9
II II I I II
I II I I II
I II I I I
II II II II II
I I II I I
II I II I I
II I II II II
II II II I II
I I II I II
I I II I I
II I I II I
I II I I II
I I II I I
II II II II I
I II I I III
I I II I I
II I II I I
I II I II I
I II I I II
I I II II II
II II II II I
I II I I I
II I II I I
I II I I I
I II I I II
I II II II II
I I I I I
I I I II I
I II I I II
I I I II II
II II I I II
II II I I II
II I I I II
II
I I II x9
II II I I II
I I II I I
II I I II II
I I II II I
I II I II I
I II II II II
I I II I J ... AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I believe some folk will have been waiting to see anything from 'I'. Here's to them.

Oh...
I = 000
II = 000000
III = 000000000
(space) = ---
(on Eb)

I will do the proper tab form when I complete the tab. I have notes for most of 'I', all in weird cell diagram systems. It's still going to take weeks to complete, especially since I've started a conquest on some other complex stuff like Morbid Angel's God Of Emptiness (near completion) and the noodly bits of Catch 33.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2005-10-27, 18:29
k13m
Post-whore

wow u from the matrix???

< no wonder hes mad!!